Tipiters AGAINST Bots -NEXT EVENT!

Zomg count me in! :thumbsup:

I am so fricking sick of seeing bots/autoers/macroers/Chinese sweatshop workers ruining Runescape. :evil:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sooo in!!!!!

how about we make an event in the tet events thing (users forum)

how about - monk robes/initiate + whip/d scim (1 item) + melee pray + snare = free hides!!!

that will speed up getting 800 d bones for 60 prayer (wildy is always packed with them... -.- )

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

WE NEED MORE PICS!!

Take pics of your macro fighting times!!

I might go auto pking once I get finished cooking these 10k monks, and making these 4k sup energies. Oh how I love herblore.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Guest Kickpointy

Can I join? My clan does event like bot pking and such. I also like to kill Green Dragon Autoers with friends. Ice Burst + D Scim + Friend's Tbing = Pwnage!

I have been to the ogre enclave for the last week to kill blue dragons.

This place is filled with either sweatshop workers or macroers. It used to be the place to kill blue dragons but competition is really fierce with those around.

There are 2 spots that i know that dragons are close by enough to kill both one after another. Macroers are mainly on the east wall and have the same clothing: chaps, body, mage bow and steel-iron arrows. They have the same patterns, are not very quick on the respawn which makes them easy to steal-kill.

What i do is pretty simple and pretty rash. I simply half-kill the dragon they are facing and let them finish it off for me while i kill the other near dragon. Sometimes, a character will be taken over by a human player and the game gets more complicated... now you have to time both dragons to get to half health. The now human-controlled character will not finish it off, but sometimes they will try to verbally abuse you in a very unknown language for the far east. The goal is now to kill one dragon , get the drop, kill the other one before the 1st one respawn, get the drop, get to the 1st one and get it to half health before the 2nd one respawn and then get the 2nd one to half health.

Then repeat, finish 1st, get drop, finish 2nd, get drop... get 1st respawn to half health, get 2nd respawn to half heath... and repeat.

After a while, the bot or sweatshop player will leave for another spot or simply hop world.

It may be harder to do this, but you get the feeling that you fought the problem of the real-world trading scum and added spice to the somewhat boring blue dragons killing.

And whenever you see a character wearing ava's accumulator, you can pretty much determine that it's not a bot, at least in my experience.

Good luck on slaying blue dragons and help make the bots have a hard time!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I have been to the ogre enclave for the last week to kill blue dragons.

This place is filled with either sweatshop workers or macroers. It used to be the place to kill blue dragons but competition is really fierce with those around.

There are 2 spots that i know that dragons are close by enough to kill both one after another. Macroers are mainly on the east wall and have the same clothing: chaps, body, mage bow and steel-iron arrows. They have the same patterns, are not very quick on the respawn which makes them easy to steal-kill.

What i do is pretty simple and pretty rash. I simply half-kill the dragon they are facing and let them finish it off for me while i kill the other near dragon. Sometimes, a character will be taken over by a human player and the game gets more complicated... now you have to time both dragons to get to half health. The now human-controlled character will not finish it off, but sometimes they will try to verbally abuse you in a very unknown language for the far east. The goal is now to kill one dragon , get the drop, kill the other one before the 1st one respawn, get the drop, get to the 1st one and get it to half health before the 2nd one respawn and then get the 2nd one to half health.

Then repeat, finish 1st, get drop, finish 2nd, get drop... get 1st respawn to half health, get 2nd respawn to half heath... and repeat.

After a while, the bot or sweatshop player will leave for another spot or simply hop world.

It may be harder to do this, but you get the feeling that you fought the problem of the real-world trading scum and added spice to the somewhat boring blue dragons killing.

And whenever you see a character wearing ava's accumulator, you can pretty much determine that it's not a bot, at least in my experience.

Good luck on slaying blue dragons and help make the bots have a hard time!

Its sad they are taking over, GJ on not leeting them get the dragons