Rocky Car

destro3979

To start off ill tell you a little bit about were i work....

I work at a dog track with a bunch of druggies who have be arrested a few times and don't really give a damn

so last night i was driving home and my car was acting a little strange.... but i just didn't think of it cause it has had a couple problems before.

so the next morning my dad decides to take the car to work and notices it is sitting really low.... he thought i blew my shocks or something but he opened the trunk and found.....

[hide]img1039xl5.jpg[/hide]

yep they loaded my truck with some pretty big rocks....

my and my dad who are pretty strong couldn't even get the big one to budge so we had to get the tractor to remove it.

[hide]img1041ta2.jpg[/hide]

we called the cops but they really cant do anything till i get names(i don't know most of the people i work with names....)

they also were asking me if i wanted to race after work(they usually race through the big dirt parking lot) and they said i should lower my car....

the damage wasn't that bad but still the other things that could of happened... id rather not thing about

[hide]img1043jj3.jpgimg1044gw8.jpg[/hide]

but im kinda scared to go back to work....

my rents are coming with me to talk to the boss about names and stuff

New Sig Coming soon!

Hey man, goodluck find those people who did that to your car.

I'd be one mad person if that happened to my car. Oh, and why did you keep your trunk unlocked?

thanks

im pretty mad too

and a little scared to go back to work...

it was locked...

i live in a small town so no one really locks there doors...

they would of had to found the trunk unlock which is in the most random place(inside the glove box???)

New Sig Coming soon!

thats why you booby-trap your car, like they do in some country i don;t remember.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

That's err.... Different. I really don't know what to say other than how'd they get them in there?

Oh btw you might want to edit the one pick with your license plate. I think it's against the no personal info rule.

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

That's err.... Different. I really don't know what to say other than how'd they get them in there?

Oh btw you might want to edit the one pick with your license plate. I think it's against the no personal info rule.

thanks i took it off

i didn't even realize it was there

well im back from work and no one admitted to it....

a cop came down and talked to then

were not putting any charges they just have to pay for the damage(its only gonna be $50 at the very most probably only 20)

ohh well

New Sig Coming soon!

Wow, that is spectacularly random. It must have taken a lot of them to lift the rock you took out with the tractor into the boot (trunk). :?

Have you thought about a new job? It doesn't sound great.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png