Snake and noob(SEASON 2 BEGINS!!!)

Harakiri

Post 200 on this topic!!!!! And page 11!!!

Dear Kam42705

I must unfortunaly inform you that was a memo, not a legally binding document. So unfortunatly your case collapsed before it reached trial.

Sincerly,

Archimage Underscore A.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Archiemage,

Since your liquidation, you have not posted. You have now been reborn as Archiemage Underscore A Underscore 2. As such, you still have the ability to remain in control of this thread. However, at no time, are you permitted to join the business venture between BlueJay and myself, unless you have apprval from at least 75% of the company. Therefore, enjoy your new life.

Sincerely,

Kam42705

Kam42706

Kam

Your Lord, Master, and Saviour

Master of the Universe

Ruler of the Multiverse

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

Dear Archiemage,

As you did not follow the guidelines for a memo, nor state that it was one, your argument collapsed before it reached trial.

Sincerely,

Kam42705

Kam42706

Kam

Master of the Universe

Ruler of the Multiverse

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

Dear Kam42705

Perhaps you are unaware of the fact that I am immune from death?

Or perhaps the "This universe will explode if Archimage Underscore A is in any way altered"?

Either way I am happy to pass on the message that my liquidation squads are quite happy to return to me...thank you.

Additonally: Under the 'No Double Posting' rule you have been voided and all your cases dropped.

Sincerly,

Archimage Underscore A.

Dear Archiemage,

Just to inform you that my liquidation squad has been dispatched, and they will enclose you in a box permanently sealed for eternity. Since you will not die, you shall be isolated from the entire world, and as such, you were not altered in any way. Besides, if you did, I am ruler of the multiverse, and I shall just move on to another universe whose conditions are suitable for myself.

Sincerely,

Kam42705

Kam42706

Kam

Master of the Universe

Ruler of the Multiverse

Dear Kam42705

That is very nice but that liquidation squad has also joined me, and if you continue to send these squads I shall be forced to forclose on the Multiverse.

Sincerely,

Archimage Underscore A.

Dear Archiemage,

In that case, I shall dispatch a squad of elite warriors who shall finish the job that the liquidators could not...

Sincerely,

Kam42705

Kam42706

Kam

Master of the Universe

Ruler of the Multiverse

Dear Kam42705

WOWIE!!!!! They were fun...Oh man if I knew that guys could....Wow send more they were Hot, they were Cute and they had The Moves!!!!!

Woah boy. Oh sorry I am dicating.

Ummm can you get me the agencies number this group are staying.

Happiely,

Archimage Underscore A

Dear Archiemage,

Your ignorance pleases me greatly... The fact that you never realized that they sealed your fate is simply amazing. Also, your English may need correcting as well- "this group" refers to the group as a whole, as an individual, therefore, "is" is the proper term, not "are." Hope you enjoy your life in a box! Cheers! *clanks wine glass against a mirror*

Sincerely,

Kam42705

Kam42706

Kam

Master of the Universe

Ruler of the Multiverse

P.S.- The only reason you can read this message is because your encasement is crystal clear from the outside, yet seemingly opaque from the exterior. Therefore, I shall have this delivered to the desk that is located in front of the encasement.

Dear Kam42705

No I got out of my pleasure cage to read your note. They really are something, never tiring. Anyway ummm, oh all this fun makes me so dizzy umm anyway....Where was I...Oh right yes. I regret to inform you that my mind control voided them of your orders. So I was forced to send a clone in a bow to you. Sorry for decieving you, I loved the look on your face. It was sort of like this :uhh: Lol there it is again. Oh sorry all the O's in this letter have camara's in.

Sincerely,

Archimage Underscore A

And the elite pleasure boys.

Dear Idiots that are topped with Morons,

I have been assigned by the Shadows to read these immortal words...pardon the pun in advance.

We're the ones who saw you rise,

We will make you fall.

We aren't seen by mortal eyes,

We will consume all.

Remember that I, Powerent, have the strength and authority of the Shadows, the ones who made this nice letter possible. Now hand over the stocks. And the Codex Bubbles. And your soul. We'll be taking them anyway. Sorry. About these really short sentences.

Sincerely (and hauntingly),

The Almighty Powerent

The Thirteenth Olympian

Your Master

Controller of the Darkness

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

62sglrk.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=678945&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=179][img=http://i10.tinypic.com/62sglrk.jpg][/url] 

Might have been an idea to create a seperate thread...ah stuffs to that.

Dear Powerent

BlueJay is not here right now. :-w Just a joke!!! He just doesn't want to talk to you right now.

However both myself and Kam have agreed that your shadow reign must end tonight. To this end we have brought a LAVA LAMP...OOOO THE *PRETTY* COLOURS....

Sincerely,

Archimage Underscore A.

Dear Archiemage and Powerent,

Seeing as I do not have time to write petty letters to illiterate fools, I shall be moving from this realm to another, where my minions will strike fear in all, whilst I wittingly take control of the morons I shall meet. To that end, I would like to wish you two the best of luck in incessant bickering, and petty notes. As ruler of the multiverse, I shall move to another suitable universe, and move from your beloved planet Gaia and into Terra, the equivalent of Gaia in The Universe Ki, appropriately named for the Sumerian goddess of the world and underworld. I shall wish you the best of luck in your petty lives, and soon enough, I will return, bringing my loyal followers with me.

Yours forever truly,

Kam42705

Kam42706

Kam

Master of the Universe

Ruler of the Multiverse

Lord of Ki

Emperor of Terra

Dear Kam42705

Unfortunatly you left before I could inform you off SubSection 1 of the Altair Agreement.

Archimage's Honking Big Inter Planner Super Gun, will be used against any foreign planner beings.

Sincerely,

Archimage Underscore A.

In addtion the story will be up in a day or so but its a real struggle to get into and out of the role of Archimage...So its actually putting yourself through that willingly that scares me a bit...Classic Jekeyll and Hyde situation, I can do great things, but I will lose myself doing them....

Ummm.....

I do not know anything about what you guys are talking about Yes, I know I am still lazy, so I'll just say bump.

School started yesterday and I have no time to read all of your letters. Yes, you know I'm blufing (Not about school though, thats true).

Ummmm.... Anyways.... DON'T READ THE SMALL PRINT!! :twisted: :twisted:

And anyways again....

Still don't read this.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well basically I am going to bed is about half an hour...and while I am there, between reading and working...and to some small extent sleeping, I am gonna try to write the next bit...to be typed up Today morning(is 00:03)...WHICH YOU WILL READ, regardless of school.

Besides on the whole, unless you are a secret undercover Mod...Or some sort of strange anti fun sect of some strange clan somewhere....It probably doesn't make that much difference if you don't read the messages....They are just our way of building a back story, and keeping the funny serouis balance in check...

Ok, And just an idea...

When Ratchet returns, you should start writing the BlueJay Chronicles in a new thread. I bet that would be very popular... And I could say that I have my own story rather than having to scroll through all of the "messages" and Snake and Noob(?) stories :D

I am here...for a moment. It is just that time of year when we gotta take all the vacations to boring meetings across the globe. Guess where the next conference will take me? Hong Kong. Yay me. Another trip to Asia. I like to travel but Asia twice in one year? -.-

Anyway I have so much going on and thanks to Everyone who has kept this thread alive while i was gone. I will write more. I have a lot of stories written and i hope i can type them someday soon. Anyway here is what I have written:

A ending to the storyline I have been working on

A new Zamorack uprising story

A story about how Snake passed the challenges of the gods to defeat the gods.

A story on the downfall of runescape

A story on the next god war

Snakes death

Archimages biggest enemy

Thats as far as i got. A lot of writting. Anyway got more papers to read through and file out (I am as bored as James Bond in Moonraker the book, when he was filing) Archimage has my permission to write a Snake and Noob story. See ya later.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

What about me????????????????? No story about me? None at all? How dare you! You're- you're making me cry! :cry: :cry:

OK, OK. So maybe I am overreacting, but I really wish you would've thought about me a bit more... Alas, I am always forgotten. Just keep writing, I'm wrapped up in school...

Ok, if anyone has looked in on this post earlier they would have seen that my computer crashed...and basically will never return...Hard-drive has burnt out or some such catastophy...Now this has a good side, and many bad sides.

The Good side is that the computer I am currently on is actually legal(Which is always a plus...The old one basically...Well it was but microsoft screwed something up and so I have been stuck with outdated software for the passed year.)

The Bad sideS are:

The computer is alot slower.

The computer lacks basic things, like word...and paint.

The computer refuses to run the internet and windows media player at the same time.

The computer doesn't have my vast backup of files(So I have lost alot of my work...Not good)

The computer is not mine, and so its alot harder to actually do things on it.

The entire day has been wasted hooking it up to the internet and actually finding all the different updates....and installing them at painfully slow speeds.

So basically, although I have drafted the new Part, and redrafted it...about 5 times while waiting. I have not actually typed it up...Which is sort of annoying because I am gonna have to do it now...despite really not wanting to do anything on this computer...Because tommrow I am out all day. On the plus side though the story has changed from fairly twisted into a true...truer reflection of me in a bad mood, which is who I modeled Archimage(in this story) on.

On top of that BlueJay's suggestion is actually what I was planning to do...So I might as well do it now, rather than waiting for even longer...

So in responce to Ratchets Suggestion, that I make another story I am reminded of BlueJay from the the story....."!@#$ Off" :D

Lol. Not to be rude but I am sick of computers for today. :evil:

Finally Powerent....Ok fine I will write you a part...somewhere...probably in the chapter after I am posting....Hmmmm how does the prospect of SlaveBoy grab you....Actually I have a particular character already mentioned who will turn out to be Powerent.

Slowly turning this into a case of post on the thread and you are in the story... :oops:

Ah well...I can't go on much longer avoiding writing it up so see you on the other side.

I'm not desperate, I just want to be existing somewhere. I need to feel tall, as I like to say. All too often I feel short...Oh well, do what you want, but my wrath can't be contained forever. When I explode, I'll take the Varrock Library and its inhabitants with me! :twisted: :twisted:

Yup...four hours, eight attempts and fout half attempts later...will this post post? Perhaps, but it doesn't not contain the story...sorry all, be up tommrow night...if we are lucky...

I have returned with news... I am going to skip parts of my story and get to the chase. Here is a summary of what has happened to Snake and everyone else while I was gone.

Snake and Archimage managed to erase everyones knowledge of Snake being an enemy. The Archival wizards banished the two and they continued on an unknown journey. Meanwhile Noob had passed the god test.

Welcome to the new Snake and Noob. Welcome...to the second god war saga.

SNAKE AND NOOB

THE SECOND GOD WAR

CHAPTER 1: ZAMMORACK UPRISING

A Zamorackian mage looked at the bloody mess of that the HAM members writhing bodies had left. The zamorack followers had filed in and killed all opposing HAM members. The stage in front of the wooden chairs was being scavenged. All flags were ripped down and in their place, a flag of Zammorack was hung. The seats were getting filled fast and the mage, wearing the red and gold robes of a Zamorrackian mage, walked up the short wooden steps to the front of the stage.

Each of the followers of Zammorack were clad in basic red robes. A symbol of His Lord was strung around each persons neck. Two candles, one to the left of the mage, and one to the right were lit. The cavern was instantly silent. The mage stood proud and stared at each of the people in the room.

"Welcome my brothers and sisters. I hope you all are wearing good boots. For this is not the only slaughter that is planned for us. Lord Zamorrack..."

"Heil, Heil." Yelled the crowd.

The mage put a look on his face that instantly silenced the people. "Lord Zamorrack has been overthrown. And who by, you may ask? Look at this picture and look at it well."

He pulled a rope and a large picture of a bald man wearing tight green pants and a tighter looking green shirt was in the picture, being eaten by a giant rat. The man all knew as Zamorracks son was in the background running to the mans rescue.

"He is pathetic, a giant rat eating him alive?" Asked a man in the crowd.

"Yes, I know how you feel. I feel the same way."

"But what are we to do?" asked another person in the crowd.

"Pandora's box. That is what."

"But it is a legend." The man who said that stood up.

"No, I believe we will find it."

"Please tell us the legend. We have never heard of such a box." The person who said that was a young child, barely in his teens.

"Alright. The legend goes that Pandora was a powerful magician who used her magic to take over the land. The gods were not pleased with this and trapped her and her magic in a box. They say that it is so powerful, that you can use it to access heaven and could even be as powerful as the gods."

The child looked awed. "And where do you think you will find it?"

"In the lands to the east. We will travel there. We will travel tomorrow. By the boat THE SEA SERPENT."

"We have no such boat." said one in the crowd.

"We will. It is docking tonight in Port Sarim. We will take it and kill its crew."

The meeting was dismissed and the followers went their own ways.

Snake was sleeping in a small farmhouse with Archimage guarding the door. It had been a quite couple of nights. They were not doing much but heading east. They were going to go to Varrock.

Snake awoke to a howl. Outside, Archimage was running up a cobblestone street.

Snake pulled the covers off of himself and ran after Archimage. They entered Port Sarim. A ship was where the commotion was coming from.

Snake ran off the dock and grabbed the rope that held the anchor. He climbed and hurtled himself over a railing and onto the boat.

Zammoracks followers were killing the crew ruthlessly. Snake drew his sword and sliced an unsuspecting follows head off. Some saw him and ran to avenge the death of one of their own. Snake saw an archer on top of one of the mast aiming at him. The archer shot. Snake cut the arrow in half in mid air, Snake then threw the shaft half up at the archer. The shaft hit the archers stomach and blood began to pour out of the hollow shaft. It dripped down the mass. The archer fell into the water. Archimage was surrounded and Snake suddenly was dodging swords.

Snake was surprised when a loud, commanding voice said:

"Put your weapons down. Look who it is buffoons."

They dropped their weapons.

"Zammoracks son." The words rang around the boat.

"Sir, I am sorry but allow me to introduce myself, I am Zarov, follower of Zamorrack. Allow me to give you quarters as we journey to help your father."

"Where is it your going?"

"To the temple of the gods, where we will retrieve pandora's box."

TO BE CONTINUED

More later. Thanks Archimage and now you can go back to your news sessions and whatever else. I am back for a while...WITH A VENGEANCE

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg