This Is Getting Out of Hand

Guest Kickpointy

Worst thing for Jagex to do was cave in to the protesters' whishes after the third party client riots. It created a precedent, that players can influence how the game is played.

It's always easy to talk in hindsight, but I'd say Jagex is partly responsible for the rioting that goes on at the moment with every crucial decision.

DutchDreams.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this case, in member worlds, I find it stupid that you riot when you have the RSOF. But it appears to be the only way for free-to-players to make their voice be heard. Don't tell me that Jagex check other forums often, Runescape would be 160% better. It's the only way we can make our voice be heard. Which is why there are bankspace rallies -- We'd love to be able to post on the RSOF! But we can't, guess rioting or protesting, is the only thing left.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!