This Is Getting Out of Hand

Guest Kickpointy

Are you communist?

There is a big difference between being a communist and being a totalitarian. Those who are truly the former are nowhere close to being the latter. Get your polisci straight.

And lol'd at the crying noobs. PC spoiled them too much. It's about time Jagex made the update.

I am a tree.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'rioters' are, in my opinion, quite stupid because they're expended so much complaining about an aspect of the game which was clearly broken before Jagex fixed it. The people who complain about the rioters are, in my opinion, also equally stupid as they seem to be unable to 1.) Avoid the areas where the 'riots' are taking place and/or 2.) Use their chat block feature.

People are free to express themselves in a non-destructive manner (No matter how idiotic it might seem) and others are free to ignore/avoid said idiots.

Are you communist?

There is a big difference between being a communist and being a totalitarian. Those who are truly the former are nowhere close to being the latter. Get your polisci straight.

And lol'd at the crying noobs. PC spoiled them too much. It's about time Jagex made the update.

urrrmmm... being a stalinist (it's communism backed by the belief u work or die) here... does that make me totalitarian? sorry, not a genius at this

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

Haha. They should be ashamed? For what? For having an opinion? Whatever. Are you communist?

I'm a Marxist. Not quite a Communist but incredibly close, hence the sickle and hammer in my avatar. Am I stopping you from having an opinion? No. This is what happens when the Western World refers to the evil Stalinist regime as 'Communist', which couldn't be further from the truth.

urrrmmm... being a stalinist (it's communism backed by the belief u work or die) here... does that make me totalitarian? sorry, not a genius at this

You could describe Stalin's regime with many words. 'Communism' is not one of them...

Yup it got out of hand

Thx Zezima he turned on P chat and opened his house i got in it was pretty cool.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

its great that zezima tried to clear out the rioters kudos to him.

this really isnt the way to go.now if they did a petition takingdown names and sent off a message to jagex on the problems and how they can improve them then they would help jagex a lot more it meeting player expectations.

I think they just dont like a new challenge a lot like mith dragons people complaining its too hard because they were that use to steel dragons,pest control being easy.It never took 20 medium level players to win a game about half that could do it.just takes more team work and tactics.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Rioting has become the common thing now in RuneScape, I feel ashamed to play the game when I see people rioting because they didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t like the update.

If you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t like it then I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t care, stop whining and find a game which will suit your every need, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t threaten to quit, do it!

:wall:

Suox.gif

99 Woodcutting goal: Complete! :D

What's this riot about? The PC update? Why in the world are they rioting about PC in Falador and not in the island?

And all along I thought people wanted an update like this, the separate low-level boats thing.

Higher levels did, however, those lower levels using PC to quick-train their levels aren't that satisfied. Well, you know what they say, you can't please everyone...

tipitsig.png

Shame on any tip.iter that took part :shame:

well.. no harm done anyways

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Stfu isn't a protest, no. A group saying slogans and the like is.

so you're saying that saying old pc every 2 seconds is a protest? i don't think so. that's all i've seen of these protesters do, besides flame me. but i don't dare go to fally, my comp would crash.... but from the screenies i've seen, they are all spammers. there is one shot taken that shows all but 3 people saying "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@". the rest of the comments were actually a good way to protest the update.

Now didn't understant MY post? -.- I specifically said that things like @@@@@@@@@@@@@ is spamming and deservs mutes. Look in my first post eh? :shame:

Stfu isn't a protest, no. A group saying slogans and the like is.

so you're saying that saying old pc every 2 seconds is a protest? i don't think so. that's all i've seen of these protesters do, besides flame me. but i don't dare go to fally, my comp would crash.... but from the screenies i've seen, they are all spammers. there is one shot taken that shows all but 3 people saying "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@". the rest of the comments were actually a good way to protest the update.

nice life spammer.

the only time jagex ever reversed their decision was with SS issue, but it did that because of reasonable debate with people involved in SS making. Most likely people thing that after SS riots and decision reversal they have power to make Jagex to go back, but this time noone will win.

I'd like to point out that Jagex has changed things around when the majority of the community was unhappy with an update, Fatigue v1 anyone? I'm sure that there have been alot of times where Jagex went back and fixed something truly detestable to the RS population, that's just the first big thing that came to mind when I read that.

I played PC all day yesterday, 2/3 of the players there metioned that they liked the new PC, and were happy with it. To say that these riots, protests, demenstrations, or whatever we're calling yesterday's incident were ineffective isn't true. They did accomplish something, they got everybody talking about it good or bad it did generate attention.

Please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes, and I will forgive yours :)

People are standing around rioting on a video game. Very sad. Especially since it won't do anything. Jagex already has your money, if you want to use it standing around all day, that is fine with them. I'm sure they don't care.

w4M8t.png

I really hate how they've done this in world 99, why, and how does this get organized?

I also hate how much they are brats, probally irl aswell as in game "I'll stomp my feet, cry and spam, and get all the things I want"

If ANY tif'ers go and spam to this, they should be banned from tif =;

C1Geq.png