This Is Getting Out of Hand

Guest Kickpointy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any tip.iters who participated in this riot should be ashamed. That is no way to act when you are mad, I am especially displeased that this went on it tip.it's homeworld, giving tip.it a bad name.

There's a handy forum called the rants board where you can riot all you want. Jagex will listen to you in the rants board, NOT when you riot. No one should be complaining if they got muted.

EDIT: If I saw zezima I would personally thank him for settling that riot, that was very kind of him.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Any tip.iters who participated in this riot should be ashamed. That is no way to act when you are mad, I am especially displeased that this went on it tip.it's homeworld, giving tip.it a bad name.

There's a handy forum called the rants board where you can riot all you want. Jagex will listen to you in the rants board, NOT when you riot. No one should be complaining if they got muted.

EDIT: If I saw zezima I would personally thank him for settling that riot, that was very kind of him.

exactly, although someone said that jagex mods and pmods sometimes ask him to clean up these riots, i don't know if it's true or not.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Lmao way a go zezima! people always call him a noob but when they see him they freak out :XD:

exactly, it's quite sad really. when he's not around they try to be cool and hate him, when he's around they scream like little girls.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

World 99 :ohnoes: ...That might give Tipit a bad name. Why do people riot anyway?

Because they think whatever update Jagex does is bad :|

they don't realise the futility of rioting, same with those f2p bank space rallies, practically the same thing. the only thing they accomplish is a spammed chat box.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

World 99 :ohnoes: ...That might give Tipit a bad name. Why do people riot anyway?

People riot because they feel that they won't get their say in the RSOF Rant's forum, so they organize a small protest group in the game (Which usually gets nothing done). More people show up, either to support them, flame them, or just to see what's going on, and it grows.

Until Zezima shows up. Then the group begins streaming away like a deflating balloon.

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

the only time jagex ever reversed their decision was with SS issue, but it did that because of reasonable debate with people involved in SS making. Most likely people thing that after SS riots and decision reversal they have power to make Jagex to go back, but this time noone will win.

On the other hand: Nice job zezima :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

I demand that there be mass bans to anyone and everyone that "riots" over an update like this. It'd probably be one major step to making the community a better place.

I also don't see why it would take Zezima to break up some riots. Where's Mod Ash when you need him? :D

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

People have a right to complain....I mean they are paying for it. Zezima is a true tip.iter :P

Of course they have a right to complain, but as long as it doesn't break any rules. Riots are a massive spam fest, spamming = against the rules on both the forums and ingame. Good job player moderators and zezima for clearing up the issue.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

What's this riot about? The PC update? Why in the world are they rioting about PC in Falador and not in the island?

And all along I thought people wanted an update like this, the separate low-level boats thing.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

This is not a riot, this is a protest there's a difference. As for Tip.its home world, no offense but not a huge amount of people that I know pay attention to that. This was also in world 70 something. No, I didn't participate in the PROTEST, but anyone who did should not be ashamed. It is the silly people who just used this as an excuse to spam the chat who should be ashamed. All of the @@@@@@@@@@@ and such should not be tolerated and deserves mutes. The things like "we pay, we have a say, old pc or free to play!!!" are perfectly legit. Loud and proud man. And yes, the forums are a great tool.

Quick find code: 24-25-393-47843903 for those who care. ::'

What's this riot about? The PC update? Why in the world are they rioting about PC in Falador and not in the island?

And all along I thought people wanted an update like this, the separate low-level boats thing.

Because that's the place where the SS riot happened. And yes we did but the gaps are just too big. I mean I got to play with 70s and 80s noobs. :(