Jagex Really Doesn't Like Pures?

bbalking

I think saying "pures suck" etc is generalising waaay to much. I mean yeah there are a lot that don't play the game immorally etc..but they aren't all the same. What about a 1 def pure with like a 1700 total? I mean you can't generalise that much...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame Jagex for not liking them (if they do) pures. This may be a strong view, but from ALL the pures I have seen, they all are about owning another player and typing as many swears at them before they are teleported to lumbridge.

Oh your a pro, you killed me with an overpowered skill and think that you have skill? Please, continue to own me just because you can get a quick spec off before I have the chance to eat because that makes you so leet. Enjoy burying my bones (or not, prayer xp OH NO).

Yeah, that was a silly thing I just said, but if you can find me one pure that I meet in the wilderness that makes an effort to be nice instead of just saying either:

- GF

- Food left?

- n00b lolz

- str level?

- peace noob

Or anything else along those lines then I might have some respect. These may be my views of what I have seen in the wilderness (which is not very much, because when im rcing, if I pull out a DDS then they teleport anyways) then yeah..

I wouldn't blame Jagex, considering that pures have somewhat affected the image of the game and really made normal players and 'main accounts' useless in the wilderness.

Jaskkes.png

those of you who hate pures, your just either jellous or cant pk and got ownt in wild. learn to pk

What the hell are you talking about, 99% of pures sit in level 1-5 wilderness, if people dont want to encounter them go further north of it. No ones jealous of pures because pures pk utter crap. It would just be nice if lower levels could walk in the wild without being ambushed by "i zomgmahatma0wnz0rksj00pur3str11 x" dds specing 4 times and running off.

Oh and its ironic that you tell people who aren't pure need to learn to pk, its not hard to think you're a great pker when you go in the wild risking a 50k dds and a power amulet relying on auto killing with specs. I'm referring to 1 def pures because the further defence people go up the more skill is involved.

P2P pures would say that very long word of yours, however, if you want to go in the wilderness and not be harassed, would be to go in F2P. you won't be ambushed, nor would you be insulted.

In P2P I don't know, after 3 years away from it, I don't know how bad it is.

Yeah, I usually run into immature pures myself at the Duel Arena. They are constantly telling me that I should have a lower Defence level. :-s I love when pures with 99strength can't even hit me... \'

This is a conversation I had with a pure in the Duel Arena a while back. He used proper English, which didn't make him less annoying.

Pure: I have 99 strength. I'll own you.

(fight continues, he loses)

Pure: I want a rematch. You won cause of armor. No armor now.

(re-match, I of course use Protect from Melee)

Pure: Prayer noob, I have lost all respect for you.

Me: Oh, woe is me. Whatever shall I do?

Since then, I've always had a generalized negative outlook on pures, except for my friend who is a pure.

I don't think I've ever met a pure that wasn't a total immature pain. Even my friend is a total immature pain.

to me it appears that some people know what they are talking about and a mojority of them dont. i am sorry to say it this rude but it comes down to that.

pures are fun to have if you like to train them, i see pures as a bigger challenge then training a mian because of the lack of defense and/or prayer.

since the majority of pures are "n00bs,n33bz,noObs,narbs" (i put 4 synonyms so every pure owner under 12 years of age knows what im meaning) they dont understand the joy in having a pure : it is not the battles you win that make being pure so enjoyable it is the satisfaction that you have reached your goals wich were way easier to complete on your main. so therefore only the pures who create them because of the pking are the immature kids we all hate as much.

i can also say some things about mains. a main is commonly the first account a player starts and decides to train every skill out of curiosity. if this player likes combat he can create a pure account.

but mains who cant stand that a pure at their level can beat them in combat or hit way higher numbers are just as immature as the pures mentioned above. so basically we have some kind of racism as "no defense ad pray vs defense and pray" wich isnt fun for the gameplay therfore there is a simple solution: dont flame. a person owning a pure does not suck because you dont like him or his accounts. of course the same counts for pures, if your opponent has defense and you want to beat him then adapt to the fact that he has defence in stead of just enter"noob" or any synonym of that on your keyboard and just insult him because you are not any good for the acceptation of pures in the runescape-society.

i dont hate pures specificly but i hate the way they act, its mostly strenght pures were talking about.

they act rly arogant and self-centered

range pures for instance arent like that, u can still have a nice chat with them

~rirlak the supreme~

If you think about it.. it actually isn't really pures. People only think that pures act immorally because pures are so common now. I've been thinking though.. I've come across idiots regardless of their levels, experience, skill, age, location, etc.. If you're worth talking to, prove it, if not, walk by.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png