Argh.. so effed off.

Alan_1134

Those people are quiet immature, you should not be bothered of what they said because you must look at who casts the insults. You should hang out with more of your other friends, true friends.

Nope not got any of em. The rest of my friends are girls :oops:

And I'm 17.

Okay, well I was at a music summer school. I was invited, I had no intention of going before my "friends" told me to come.

So I went and they started being total [wagon], and I told my best friend that I wanna go. But he made me stay.

Then we went into one of my "friends" car, we went to his house and had lunch.

Then today over msn he said..

we are straight, u act gay, u say the most homo things on earth, when u were at nics for dinner (which we didnt want u to come!!!!!, but u thought u wud just jump into the car when nobody wunted u) u were a [bleep]!!!!

Note that was his exact typing and nic is one of the two "friends".

I became "friends" with these two through my best friend. What happened was me and my best friend were in a band but we basically fell apart.. And my friend (an awesome guitarist) got asked into another, and I became friends with the rest of the group. The two "friends".

And I just learned you can't trust anyone. :x

Anyone else have any stories like this?

Here, let me let you down gently but subtle.

Let me guess, these new friends of YOUR friend are more popular than you?

This is how it is; these 'friends' of your 'friend' were behind your 'friend' when he wrote that.

They all thought it was funny. In fact they thought it was damn right hilarious, because they're a bunch of [bleep]ers. He just wanted to fit in and if these 'friends' thought you were a bit of a '[bleep]', he had to agree or be rejected also by these 'new friends' of his.

You have officially been 'kicked' out of their group as he has been accepted in to a 'new' group of [developmentally delayed]ed popular.

They usually become the worldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s most famous burger flippers, forget him and do well in school; you will have the last laugh.

His new friend has a 'car' and is 'cool'. Let him die in car raging and ruff about his grade D's.

You're better than that, ignore their [cabbage] and be the best you can be.

Once he finishes highschool if he does, what can he achieve with D's? His life stops, your life that they tried to ruin, begins.

I'll leave you with something to think about.

He who knows nothing, knows more.

and,

Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more.

And to answer your question, yes it has happened to me and as I promised, I have the last laugh. I earn ten times the amount of money that they do by the age of 21 than what they probably will in their entire life.

You can do that too, however also remember, WHAT you become is nowhere near as important as WHO you become.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

If I were you, I would just hang out with my girl friends. Screw those guys.

I am kind of popular at my school, and have a lot of friends. However, I only hang out with a certain group of people at my school because I feel like they are the real deal. I have other real friends in other groups, but they tend to hang out with people that act friendly toward me (but some are just [wagon] anyway) and I can see through them and I know that if I act in a way they don't like, they would shun me. My friends in those groups probably wouldn't, but I don't trust rednecks.

The group I hang out in might be considered preppy, but they dislike arrogant people. These people will accept me for WHO I am. They could care less if I'm not "manly" enough for the other people. I used to mimic the other guys to fit in. I would swear all the time, participate in immature conversations, etc. Now I stopped doing that because A) I don't care what the other guys think about me anymore; it's not important. B) I'd rather be the real me. Now my true friends have gained more respect for me and like me as the person I really am other than the fake, immature, rude guy I tried to be in order to fit in with the others.

-----

It's not worth wasting your time on the other guys. Just tell them to "[bleep] off" and then go hang out with friends that accept you and are MATURE.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Oh, just wondering, how old are you? Because it seems that younger teen boys go through the whole homophobic state, since they are so insecure about their sexuality.

Im basically the only guy in my class who doesnt use the word Gay as a random insult.... It brings me to my next point-

Anyone who uses your mum, your face or gay as an insult, or who watches Big Brother has an IQ below 2.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Thank you. =D>

Anyone think I'd get done for assault if I smacked both of them?

("Smacking" in Scotland usually means punching someone so hard that they fall to the ground and you can walk away).

:P

You would be too scared to do it

I don't understand why people like to pick on homosexuals like Alan. They're just normal dudes.

Lmao

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Just don't worry about them at all man, "friends" like that aren't friends. You can make other friends really easily anyway i'm sure. Also everyone that is taking the piss on this thread don't, i'm sure you wouldn't like been made fun of either...

Kido, shut the hell up and get lost.

And BB sucks here.

Kido is exactly that, a kid. Ignore his ignorance and stupidity.

He probably giggles like a school girl when people say the word penis.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Kido, shut the hell up and get lost.

And BB sucks here.

Kido is exactly that, a kid. Ignore his ignorance and stupidity.

He probably giggles like a school girl when people say the word penis.

Wow somebody (or some people) are having bad days. Alan, what are you going to do, "smack" me?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.