Argh.. so effed off.

Alan_1134

Okay, well I was at a music summer school. I was invited, I had no intention of going before my "friends" told me to come.

So I went and they started being total [wagon], and I told my best friend that I wanna go. But he made me stay.

Then we went into one of my "friends" car, we went to his house and had lunch.

Then today over msn he said..

we are straight, u act gay, u say the most homo things on earth, when u were at nics for dinner (which we didnt want u to come!!!!!, but u thought u wud just jump into the car when nobody wunted u) u were a [bleep]!!!!

Note that was his exact typing and nic is one of the two "friends".

I became "friends" with these two through my best friend. What happened was me and my best friend were in a band but we basically fell apart.. And my friend (an awesome guitarist) got asked into another, and I became friends with the rest of the group. The two "friends".

And I just learned you can't trust anyone. :x

Anyone else have any stories like this?

I'm guessing you talk intelligently to them but with thier stupid minds they don't understand you and call you gay.

Just keep walking, no point in wasting your time with this [developmentally delayed]s.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

we are straight, u act gay, u say the most homo things on earth, when u were at nics for dinner (which we didnt want u to come!!!!!, but u thought u wud just jump into the car when nobody wunted u) u were a [bleep]!!!!

Then why did you invite me then? Why didn't you let me leave when I wanted to leave? Why haven't you said you didn't want me to come at the lunch? I can't read your mind. I'm not gay, are you? And do you know who is acting like a [bleep] in this? YOU.

Thank you. =D>

Anyone think I'd get done for assault if I smacked both of them?

("Smacking" in Scotland usually means punching someone so hard that they fall to the ground and you can walk away).

:P

Man you got to lay the smacks down you know it

I've had some instances where I've been roped into hanging with a friend and some of his friends who I don't like. They're usually not THAT bad, though... I figure, if my good friend is friends with these other people, they can't be THAT bad...

Sounds like a bunch of bum heads. Lame man.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

with the way that guy was typing he sounds like a little kid. You're way above them and don't need them. Find some friends that will respect you, they aren't all that hard to come by surprisingly.
That's the best advice you can get.

Find friend's that aren't losers.

That guy, judging by his typing and grammar skills, is barely above "chimp" status. You have no business being around such a douche.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Give him a wee glasgee kiss. That'll sort him.

Given his typing skills and homophobia that's the only language he'll understand anyway.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

All the people I have thought to be friends have done things like that to me. Just drop them and forget about it. Sure my former freinds still try to act nice, but I see through them, just stop caring.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Thats the thing about people our age these days. if they act different, they must be gay.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Thats the thing about people our age these days. if they act different, they must be gay.
yea, kids of today are very annoying (even though I am a kid, I don't consider myself to be very normal). I never discriminate against anybody unless they really piss me off. And I don't make fun of people for doing things they like.

Oh noes! I'm not acting like any of the vast majority of preps in my county, I must be..g..gay :wall: :-X :-# #-o :oops: :cry:

[/unnessessary sarcastic comment]

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Oh noes! I'm not acting like any of the vast majority of preps in my county, I must be..g..gay :wall: :-X :-# #-o :oops: :cry:

[/unnessessary sarcastic comment]

What was the point of posting..?

I believe poison is the answer here.

unfortunately we arent in ancient Rome any more

So? people can still get poisoned...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ask him out on a date.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

The next time you see him, put your penis on his shoulder.

That'll learn 'em.

Hahaha!

By gay, they may mean you act weird. Maybe try using their criticism constructively? Just a thought.

Oh, just wondering, how old are you? Because it seems that younger teen boys go through the whole homophobic state, since they are so insecure about their sexuality.

untitled-1.png