Macros 1, Jagex 0

Killy_the_Kid

the axe head random hurt people more than it helped kill off macros...

on my skiller account, i noticed that most bring a spare tool so that they don't have to stop.

Exactly. The new random event actually holds a macroer inside the area until they complete every test given by the teacher. Although it doesn't full 'stop' the macro, macros will have to wait until the human owner logs on to the account to get the character out. I find it's a lot more effective than the broken axe random event.

exactly, an auto has no way of getting out.

so threadstarter, might wanna think before ya post, cause you sounded real nub-like

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well if you count the other 2 older topics about JAGEX VS. AUTO'ers the scores actually

jagex 2

autoers 1

so... now what.

il find the links to the topics if i can.

They need to make an actually difficult random, that the non-speaking gold farmers would struggle to complete, or a reflex test...a key appears and you have to hit that key on your keyboard in under 10 seconds..three rounds of it and you win some clothing!

:D

Yay i so gud i gts 23 farming

teh 1337 title r rong.

It should be "Macros 1337, Jagex 7" or something like that. w2 fally has autoing pmods. :ohnoes: (as in autotypers) Plus, almost every random is a failure.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

im like real glad they removed that axe random, although i once found a dragon axe head that way... but that doesnt cover the cost of being annoying to find my axe head in a bunch of burning logs all over draynor village <.<

also love the new random, i was spammed by it on the first day :) got my herb up and my farm lol

Take your time to post on my blog please!

underbanner_proto.jpg

Open up your hate and let it flow into me, madness is the gift that has been given to me...

They need to make an actually difficult random, that the non-speaking gold farmers would struggle to complete, or a reflex test...a key appears and you have to hit that key on your keyboard in under 10 seconds..three rounds of it and you win some clothing!

macros can type thousands of letters in a second... just not going to work

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

People are still posting on this thing?! Holy crap!

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

macros can type thousands of letters in a second... just not going to work

yeah, soon we will have noisy macroers

People are still posting on this thing?! Holy crap!

I second the notion!

I'm quite surprised to see this thread still alive. =P

Jagex can never truely win, but they're doing okay so far. I've noticed a big drop in macroers in Orge Enclave (though it's unannounced if they did anything).

Cowards can't block Warriors.