~Diesel's Bloggy~

Ok, if you haven't noticed, I've been gaining more cooking levels than anything else. Well, after thinking about it for a while, I've decided to try for 99 Cooking!!!

Yes, I know that it's the easiest skill to get 99 in, but I have to get it eventually, so I might as well get it now. And considering my lack of bank space (and invy space for the matter...) it will add another level of difficulty to it.

My Plan: I've been hanging around the Lumby General Store a lot lately, and considering that it's always filled with raw trout and salmon with a few tuna and lobbies mixed in, I figure that it's a good place to start. I will buy the raw fish from the store, cook it, and sell it back. I've been doing it for a while and I lose money at a very slow rate, but I gain money by buying uncuts, cutting them, making them into ammies, enchanting them, and alching them, so it seems like it will work. (Yes I know it's a long process)

As always, any help is very much appreciated, although I am not going to beg for you to donate anything, but posts of encouragement are good!

Bon App̮̩̉̉[bleep]! :D

__________^

....it would bleep out this

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck on 99 Cooking! ;D Im going for 99 flecthing ATM. 93/99. Also... Do you want to be freinds? You seem really cool ;D And I suppot 100.248%

Click here for my Falador World 2 Bank/Park and Price Guide

Clicky click for Recipe for Disaster Weapons and Gloves Guide!

Proud owner of a Woodcutting Cape - Sunday, Febuary 11th, 2007

Proud owner of a Flecthing Cape - Sunday December 16th, 2007

And it starts

75cookbigqz1.jpg

Massive props to Goofers a.k.a. Darklinglory and Pyro Chick56 for helping me out a ton today. You guys rock!! *bows down in worship*

Also got a random mining level today, but who really cares about mining right? lol j/k j/k (sorry Dark :lol: )

Tuna Sandwich anyone?

Good luck on 99 Cooking! ;D Im going for 99 flecthing ATM. 93/99. Also... Do you want to be freinds? You seem really cool ;D And I suppot 100.248%

Thanks! Sure I'll be friends with you. My chat is always on, but because I'm a p-mod, it's hard to keep track of everyone so make sure you say that your from tip.it!!!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Bengals are going to lose. :P I picked Browns for my pool.

*cries in a deep dark corner* Well, that was horrible. Derek Anderson and J. Lewis tore us up. The worst part of it is that in my fantasy football league, the person that I'm playing has Carson. He had freaking 6 tds.= 41 points.

As for Runescape, I didn't play much today because of the game and a government paper that I haven't done yet which is due tomorrow.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

i coudnt sand to be a p mod... jagex always whatches u :anxious:

Thanks for stopping by. :) It can be intimidating at first, but if you don't have anything to hide, you don't really think about it. It actually feels kinda cool to be so close to the source. (Call me weird :P )

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Guest geeman122

I hate how you try to make yourself look so good because you a player mod, making the chart is a bit SAD, and most people i know in game h8 poeple like you you make it a big deal that you reported some1 when any1 can do that to me you making you self look like one of those noob that cry when you call them a noob and then yell as loud as you can REPORTED. OH and dont try to ban me for flaming you blog because that would be abuse of costomer support. :shame:

I hate how you try to make yourself look so good because you a player mod, making the chart is a bit SAD, and most people i know in game h8 poeple like you you make it a big deal that you reported some1 when any1 can do that to me you making you self look like one of those noob that cry when you call them a noob and then yell as loud as you can REPORTED. OH and dont try to ban me for flaming you blog because that would be abuse of costomer support. :shame:

Apparently you don't know me at all geeman. (or most p-mods in general) If we yell out REPORTED after we report someone, we run the chance of getting de-modded. And why would (or how could I, it's not even on Runescape's site..dee dee dee :lol: ) ban you for flaming me? You're expressing your opinions and that's your right. Although I'd appretiate you not making a false stereotype about the whole p-mod community. I my opinion, you probably have some issues that need to be worked out and you feel superior by ruining people's good-natured fun. Phsycologist perhaps? :lol: j/k of course.

As for myself, most of my friends call me a "not really a p-mod", p-mod because I don't report people for ticky-tacky stuff. I only get people for serious offenses like sexual refrences and whatnot. By putting the list on my blog, I'm showing people what I see as the biggest problems while playing. I definitely have more things to do than look for people to report. Maybe if you had more than 37 posts you would know some of the Tip.it users a little more... :-w

Anyways, thanks for the bump I guess. :-k

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

[hide=Shame]

Apparently you don't know me at all geeman. (or most p-mods in general) If we yell out REPORTED after we report someone, we run the chance of getting de-modded. And why would (or how could I, it's not even on Runescape's site..dee dee dee :lol: ) ban you for flaming me? You're expressing your opinions and that's your right. Although I'd appretiate you not making a false stereotype about the whole p-mod community. I my opinion, you probably have some issues that need to be worked out and you feel superior by ruining people's good-natured fun. Phsycologist perhaps? :lol: j/k of course.

As for myself, most of my friends call me a "not really a p-mod", p-mod because I don't report people for ticky-tacky stuff. I only get people for serious offenses like sexual refrences and whatnot. By putting the list on my blog, I'm showing people what I see as the biggest problems while playing. I definitely have more things to do than look for people to report. Maybe if you had more than 37 posts you would know some of the Tip.it users a little more... :-w

[/hide]

You have not lived up to my expectations, my young apprentice. Now, I want you to spend the day at the temple and meditate thoroughly on the art of pwning noobs, and when you are finished, tell me what revelations have come to you.

p2gq.jpg

When I first saw read Geeman's post in horror and looked at his avvy, I was like "0MG HOW IS SARU SAYING THIS!!!!11" but I realised that they just have the same avvy, and some Geeman so doing all the flaming instead.

Keep up the good work cleaning up Runescape :thumbsup: .

Cowmasta13.png

[hide=Shame]

[/hide]

You have not lived up to my expectations, my young apprentice. Now, I want you to spend the day at the temple and meditate thoroughly on the art of pwning noobs, and when you are finished, tell me what revelations have come to you.

I didn't want to be too mean and give p-mods a bad name. I couldn't have pwned him so bad that he would be running to his mommy, but I'm too nice O:)

When I first saw read Geeman's post in horror and looked at his avvy, I was like "0MG HOW IS SARU SAYING THIS!!!!11" but I realised that they just have the same avvy, and some Geeman so doing all the flaming instead.

Keep up the good work cleaning up Runescape :thumbsup: .

I thought the same thing!! Thanks for the support! :D

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy