~Diesel's Bloggy~

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice GL on goals.

Oh and btw I just had to say this, Go Steelers! \'

It's all good. I may hate Big Ben, but Willie Parker, Santanio Holmes, and your D are on my fantasy team getting me points.

Thanks for stopping by! :D

Ross is a man after my own heart <3:

But yeah, gratzors on the latest level!

What's up with all the Steelers fans!?!?! :o

Lol thanks for the congrats. Hope you don't keep getting massive amounts of homework...I don't :XD:

gl on 99 cooking

go bengals~~!!!

Finally! A Bengals fan!!! =D> :D Who Dey!

Thanks for the encouragement too!

EDIT: *sighs* well, the refs and our special teams screwed us over in this game. Please don't post anything about football for a while, because I REALLY don't wanna talk about it. At least my high school in #1 in the nation...heck, I think we could beat the Bengals right now.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Gah! Nice blog. Hey could u elaborate on how the introduction of the clan chat allowed u and mod tobes and others to ban so many autoers? how?

Thanks for stopping by. Well, all I'm allowed to say is that it made communication between ourselves easier. As in, sending in via clan chat. I've probably already told you too much already. :wink:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

80 Cooking!!!

80cookey2.jpg

Sorry I had to leave so quickly after I got it. My mother was crashing down my bedroom door to get me to do some Government homework. It only took me 5 mins. :wall: Thanks for coming Leggo!!! \' \'

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

A little off-topic post:

Dadieseldude has WHEELS!!!

Yes, it is true, I got my driver's licence today. Fear ye, fear ye of the roads that I will be traveling.

errr....wait....I still need a car. :wall:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

A little off-topic post:

Dadieseldude has WHEELS!!!

Yes, it is true, I got my driver's licence today. Fear ye, fear ye of the roads that I will be traveling.

errr....wait....I still need a car. :wall:

Two letters: VW 8-) .

p2gq.jpg

How long until you can get your temps? Didn't you just turn 15? :wink:

Got 2 million xp. in cooking today! ::'

Later I'm heading to my high school's football game. Won't be on anymore tonight.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Haven't had a chance to do much cooking lately because I've been really busy/really lazy. Cooked a little bit today, but I'm gonna watch MNF. My Bengals vs. the Patriots. Who Dey! I doubt they're gonna win though. I'm a Bengals fan, but I'm not stupid.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Hi! I think your blog is very good! I am also going for 99 cooking. 87 atm but i wont race. The countdowns you made for random event and food you cooked is amazing!

I like your armour. If you wanna update it and you have about 2mil, you could try something like that (me): etpelletierph7.png

I support you! Come see my blog some day! (just click on my signature)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Hi! I think your blog is very good! I am also going for 99 cooking. 87 atm but i wont race. The countdowns you made for random event and food you cooked is amazing!

I like your armour. If you wanna update it and you have about 2mil, you could try something like that (me): etpelletierph7.png

I support you! Come see my blog some day! (just click on my signature)

Thanks for stopping by and for the compliments/support! :D Gl with 99 cooking to you too! I have about 2.4 million at the moment, but I'm saving it for fish/ a whip if I become a member again soon. You look sweet though. ::'

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Not much cooking experience to speak of today, because I've been devoting more and more time to "Ad Busters". It's been great so far. We made so much progress that we got commended by the J-mods! \' \'

Feel free to stop in if you see an ad bot that you want to see get smacked by a rubber chicken! ::'

Ad Bots Killed in the past 3 days: 32!!!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy