If RuneScape was real...

Zetore

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go swimming, rofl. I can imagine doing that at catherby, (not really though) and no one else could... I wonder what would happen if i got bannzed...

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

i'd probly just do the same i do now. fletch, woodcut, fish. whatever. i'd do a bit of combat just to see how fun it would be :)

Ralvn.png

hm... I have been thinking about this... now then... let's see...

I would own at PC

Get killed many times because I just go to Falador after I get ownt...

Wear a pimp skill cape :D

and fish sharks for fun, using my hands :D

Guest Torksoul

I would definitely go around a kill every bloody bot I could find. I see it as: I'm in the game, myself, so I can do what I want =P

i would gather up all the kalphite queen/jad/ kbd mith dragon and steel dragon and abolish the whole of runescape...when the people return to lumbridge i will destroy them again and again and again

OR.....

just go to see how the kbd looks and kill him one on one

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

since whenever i die i respawn in fally, id run around trying to kill myself for fun, and since i could do what i want, id go kick people in the balls and take all there st00f. id then use my newfound powers to get around my perm mute. then i would set fire to lvl 99 construction houses, ill take the samuri guys katana, instead of doing barrows ill knock the ghosts out and take their armor. id kill dark beasts without 90 slayer by kicking them in the nuts. id sit on chairs outside of my house and people will be so jelous, id also play in the varrok fountain and throw poop at people, id also pee on someone.

most people would turn into girls and play with themselves... [bleep]s....

267127978_7ce99a3425_m.jpg

gota problem with my lazur?

id smoke herbs and RIDE THE UNICORNS! and get magic unicorn mayonase....

then id experiment with herbs and ingrediants and find the potions they havnt released yet. oh and id shrink but not go into the penguin suit, id sneak into a strong pkers armor in edge and when he starts pking id start biting him... then hed die and id unshrink, grab his corpse and start hiting people with it...

seriously if people could do this, imagine all the 12 year old prostitutes there would be in runescape... and runescape would just be about sex and drugs, just like the world is now... i think if we could do this everyone would move to runescape cuz living there would be easy... AND ID OWNZORS JUR PARENTS WHEN DEY LOG ON MHUHAHAHAHAHA!

in like 40 years we might be able to do this... oh that reminds me, imagine all the pedos in runescape and child molesters... oh noez...

267127978_7ce99a3425_m.jpg

gota problem with my lazur?

since whenever i die i respawn in fally, id run around trying to kill myself for fun, and since i could do what i want, id go kick people in the balls and take all there st00f. id then use my newfound powers to get around my perm mute. then i would set fire to lvl 99 construction houses, ill take the samuri guys katana, instead of doing barrows ill knock the ghosts out and take their armor. id kill dark beasts without 90 slayer by kicking them in the nuts. id sit on chairs outside of my house and people will be so jelous, id also play in the varrok fountain and throw poop at people, id also pee on someone.

most people would turn into girls and play with themselves... [bleep]s....

I felt brain cells imploding as I read that. >.<

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I would eat sharks in 1 bite, cast spells with my hands, easily kill something much bigger than me, such as a hill giant or moss giant, for exmaple. I would start praying whilst in battle and become unhittable. I would eat and eat and never get full.

I would do many other things, which, if you got my point, all are impossible in real life.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!