How will the new prayers affect pking?

It's great for rune pures and up, but lower pures will get owned by it, seeing as their defense is low and the Knights decrease that when they atk :P

The best I got to was the 124 :D

You need level 65 defence to complete the quest so rune pures can't use it.

And 70 defense for the level 70 prayer.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't really affect pures. Most pures never exceed level 70 combat, and it's very hard to get a barrow pure under that level. Thus, this prayer will never be seen as a threat coming from a barrow pure. Also, since this prayer can not be used in conjunction with a range prayer, range tanks can hardly be using it.

So really, the only people that are "left out" and should be angry about it are the rune pures. Those with 40 or 45 defense, because now they get crushed by barrow pures.

Okay I need to get something straight.

When the prayers first came out a few people who had them said they could stack with ultimate strength steel skin and incredible reflex but you couldnt use protection prayers or smite, then i guess it was just a bug that you could use overhead prayers with them so are you still able to use ultimate strength steel skin and incredible reflexes with them or was that changed as well? Thanks :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

No, you can't use the 15 prays on top of the new ones.

But, they prayers are amazing for pk'ing. Especially now, when like nobody has them yet. I am owning people with the same stats that got my butt kicked yesterday.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

The max with a whip WAS 41. Since Piety only gives you another 8% on strength I think it will probably give you a 45ish? Also, defineatly 41's with a dds :shock:

EDIT: On the pking stance, it's only going to make High lvl MB pkers, 110+, and 110+ Drag pkers, with Ahrims and Karils.

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

The new prayers require defence levels. Chivary needs 65 defence and Piety must have 70 defence. The prayers do NOT stack with the original atk-str-def stat boosting prayers.

They can exist with Smite, Protections, etc.

This is almost going Anti-Pure. Updated Pest control and now prayers deterring pures with advanced prayers for main characters. =D>

EDIT: The new max hits are:

Dharok- 110

Whip- 52

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=681734

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)

I might get it 60 on most of my pkers depending on how much prayer the new 60 drains. If it drains the same or less then 15% att and 15%str then i would love to get it.

Excuisador 90 att 46 def 99 str @ 100.89cb

Ar--edhel 84 def 85 hp 93 range 92 magic @93

FarCry - retired

Ar-edhel 99 att 99 str 99 hp 99 range 97 magic @117