RL info

Nightsword

Well im bored at work and thought it might be interesting to see how old everyone was and what they were doing when they first started playing RSC( if you havent played since like 2002 no point in replying really), verus what they are doing now and how old you are.

If I remember right, It was my 6th grade year when I started playing rs all the time. Never really affected my grades. Anyways Im now 19, Im in college, married and have a child of my own. How about you guys?

Danightsword.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none taken, [cabbage] happens and you got to deal with it.

not the worse that could happen think about it, you now have a beautiful baby boy or girl.

I started feb or march 01 i was a sophmore in high school. Now im 22 work for an apt community corp office. I went to college for a yr wasnt my thing.

Trupimp (Banned 03')

I started sometime in February of 2001. I was in the 7th grade :)

Now, I'm about to enter my sophomore year at Big Bend CC in Moses Lake, Washington, where I am a pitcher for the college baseball team :) I still play Rsc quite often

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I started in early 2002, was about 12 years old and now I'm going to university next year and retired from runescape after a suprisingly 3 years in RS2 until I got bored of it. (also 3 years in classic)

signature4s.jpg

/\ Come back to Classic then :)

I like to play against humans.

Excuse me for being ignorant (which I probably am, since I haven't played Classic in years), but isn't autoing not a problem in RSC since you have to be a member to play and you can only play if you've played within the last 6 months?

im 18 turning 19 in a month, i started in 2001 when i was in 7th grade, and with work wise i have to get certified as a machinist and then i go for my interview with ROLEX to make watches for them :)

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

I've said this a million times, but:

Take yourself back to late in the school year, 2001. I was in a computer class with all of my friends, and I saw someone browsing the site. I was like "Whoa, whats that?" He told me, and I signed up.

Now of course, we weren't allowed to play games in class, so as the teacher walked around, I had to think of a character quickly, just to try the game out.

Poopingman was the born, I had no idea that over 6 years later I'd still be playing him.

As the year finished up, the game spread to more and more people, we had the entire class playing it at points (remember, this is when the game consisted of 2 servers of about 300-500ppl each). As time passed, everyone stopped playing except a dedicated friend and I. Then about 2 years ago he stopped, leaving me as the only one from that group that still proudly plays, haha!

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

i was 14 or 15, in 7th grade, failing, a [puncture] in a bad school with a even badder attitude... a total [wagon].

now im 21, drink socially with friends, known for being EXTREMLY nice and helpful, a MUCH better person, known a lil bit with the ladys, lost tons of weight (was skinny, fat, been dropping weight and gaining muscle for the past 2 years, i try to call myself fat but everyones like "Dude, what the [bleep] are you talking about?") i go to the beach, go out to clubs, bars, have a job, for the past 2 years debating going to college but eh.... moved out of my moms, than moved back in (car trouble, 4000 dollars worth of it) but im tryin to work things out with my life.Ahhh all is not bad, ive come a long way.

addymdefault,Joshthegod.gif

Controversy and Chaos!!!

i was 14 or 15, in 7th grade

did u get held back in school or something

If he was 13 and turned 14 in 7th that would mean he was 18 in 12 th and turned 19...which really is the average age of kids when they graduate in the U.S.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• 4 weeks later...
19 , married n have a child already , dam man ....i feel sorry for you no offense.

Lmao

Yea that's what chicks must say when they see you in real.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?