noob painter makes pic

rareghoul1

Id rate you a "Don't post pictures you havent put effort in".

Even for a first drawing I suggest you put more time in it. :?

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Id rate you a "Don't post pictures you havent put effort in".

Even for a first drawing I suggest you put more time in it. :?

i put about 2 hours into it, and it was pretty hard. i'm asking if it's good for a first attempt.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

No shading, preportioning, or even straight lines!

Sorry, that really is NOT 2 hours work. I suggest you read some of the tutorials, and try again.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4049285

this is quite an advanced tutorial. And, if you are not up for that, try:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=604643

Its more to do with humans, and structure.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

well, it's good to see that my lack of artistic skills are apparent. that and ms paint is so hard to use.... thanks for the imput. now i know i'll fail art next year.

EDIT: looked at that guide. didn't understand a thing, and i have a hard time making stick figures anyway, so it's probably beyond my capability.

and how would you make that in 5 min? took me 2 hours, and it's the only person i've ever drawn that isn't a stick figure.

and you didn't have to be so negative... a simple that's completely horrible would've been fine...

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

jeez, you asked us what u thought - dont take a period when you dont like what you hear. and mate, you really have to practise if a RUNESCAPE FORUM thinks your bad >_>

If we have such low standards and we say your work is alright then it must really suck, STOP BEING SO GRUMPY! God every post of your you seem to complain about the forums, it's not like anyones forcing you to use them...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

well, it's good to see that my lack of artistic skills are apparent. that and ms paint is so hard to use.... thanks for the imput. now i know i'll fail art next year.

EDIT: looked at that guide. didn't understand a thing, and i have a hard time making stick figures anyway, so it's probably beyond my capability.

and how would you make that in 5 min? took me 2 hours, and it's the only person i've ever drawn that isn't a stick figure.

and you didn't have to be so negative... a simple that's completely horrible would've been fine...

If you can't take negative feedback, don't post here, or get better. -.-

Good luck I guess... <.<

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

ehhh wheres the pic? at least provide a link.... :evil:

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

If you can't take negative feedback, don't post here, or get better. -.-

Good luck I guess... <.<

well, i meant that i accepted the negative feedback, but something like "i almost vomitted" is taking it a little far.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

jeez, you asked us what u thought - dont take a period when you dont like what you hear. and mate, you really have to practise if a RUNESCAPE FORUM thinks your bad >_>

If we have such low standards and we say your work is alright then it must really suck, STOP BEING SO GRUMPY! God every post of your you seem to complain about the forums, it's not like anyones forcing you to use them...

em... what? you never said my work was good. u all said it sucked except maybe nad. and im just saying that this is FAR from a graphics forum - the work here isnt exactly top notch since all the big pixelers went elsewhere.... and do u ever wonder WHY they went elsewhere? >_>

Actually most high class Pixelers left Tip.It because of Tip.It forbidding the selling of signatures. RSM, RSC, most clan forums, still sells sigs.

Ding ding... winner! One and only reason people left tif... Unless they really enjoy the art why would they waste their time for no reward...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

lol! thats a lot of lies. i know for a fact most of them werent playing RS when they left so theres that theory out the window :thumbsup:

You just said the other theory....most of them left Runescape, why would they stick around on a runescape forum when all they use is the Gallery may as well go somwhere else, combine this with the no sig selling and you have your answer

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....