Runescape's greatest lesson...

Psycho_Robot

I was doing One Small Favor one day when I stumbled upon Runescape's greatest lesson, from one of its oddest named characters. Is it a lesson of understanding, or tolerance? Is it perhaps about helping those in need or about hard work? No! Don't be stupid. Its about cake!

rswisdombp6.jpg

Maybe there's some deeper meaning to it, but who cares about THAT? That's right: nobody. :notalk:

Gasp! Did I fix it?

the greatest lesson in runescape is that there is a small red x in a box? wheres the picture?

edit: cake pwns <3: .

double edit: it actually is a lesson if you think about it. people do things they know are bad(i.e, cigarettes, alcohol)

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

i have a pic of that too! i thought it was very relevant to how many people regard games...like rs \'

ill see if i can find it...

if you cant see his pic, maybe this will work:

favour03pl4.png

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Right click and click view image, that's what I did to see it... -.- lazy guys...

There are other lessons like that you know?

the only lesson runescape teaches you is save stuff you might think will become rare in the future.

You learns more lessons and skills that are used in real life than you think. :shame:

Runescape may just be a fantasy world, but you interact with other people as a society. Learn about the economy which is very closely similar to todays.

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)

Right click and click view image, that's what I did to see it... -.- lazy guys...

Like what? I'm young and impressionable! Clog my mind with superfluous anecdotes! :mrgreen:

tried that, didn't work. try uploading it onto imageshack again, or try a different uploading site.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I just finished that quest and I liked the humor in it but I was ready to bash my keyboard in when Brian the axe repairman told me I needed to go to the wild to find his friend :mrgreen: .

Low_C.png

I just finished that quest and I liked the humor in it but I was ready to bash my keyboard in when Brian the axe repairman told me I needed to go to the wild to find his friend :mrgreen: .

My favorite part was when you FINALLY gave the guy his log, and he just says "Thanks!"

:wall:

=O your post was reported

=O

Why...? :-s

seems like it's spam, and i kinda agree. this topic really does nothing.... and your "lesson" is just common sense. if you think it's a lesson, you need to get out and see the world.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

=O your post was reported

=O

Why...? :-s

seems like it's spam, and i kinda agree. this topic really does nothing.... and your "lesson" is just common sense. if you think it's a lesson, you need to get out and see the world.

Yeah, nothing really special about it.

I reported it because it seemed too much like spam. If it goes anywhere it should go in the "post RS screenshots here" sticky.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.