Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

you have been literally given a 99 cape.Its up to you to go get it andu,good luck!

Nu uh lies! I still have to do loads of clicking!! :P Thanks for your help Kris. I've been getting a lot of support and donations recently, for example a while ago today Shey gave me 3k maples and some fish.

Right, I'm gonna completly rewrite the first post in a minute.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have been literally given a 99 cape.Its up to you to go get it andu,good luck!

Nu uh lies! I still have to do loads of clicking!! :P Thanks for your help Kris. I've been getting a lot of support and donations recently, for example a while ago today Shey gave me 3k maples and some fish.

Your going to light the fish on fire for Xpees?! How Barbaric! Poor Fishys. :cry: :cry:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Your going to light the fish on fire for Xpees?! How Barbaric! Poor Fishys. :cry: :cry:

:-k i wonder if lighting a shark on fire would give cooking and firemaking xp :-k

13zwenn.png

:-k i wonder if lighting a shark on fire would give cooking and firemaking xp :-k

:XD: :lol: :XD:

Waiting on a friend who said he could make me a banner (<3:) Before updating first post, but its done.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

You're all gonna hate me for this but...

I got the picture of all the messages, but I missed the one of the actual level. :XD:

So yea, my bones r brittle, don't break pl0x.

I'll post messages picture, they count right? I upload tommorow. Mum is making me go to bed at 10:30 because I intend to stay up all night tommorow coz is newyears eve.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Love the redone post andu, where i was all day? I was in a lad of unicorns and candy called.. Umm.. The land of unicorns and candy? There, i cooked Tacos, Bagels, Cupcakes, Waffles, Butter, Eggs, and Bacon. Youll find the bacon i made stuffed in your toilet Andu. Dont ask why.

Also Andu, you also forgot another name: Andeeewww. <3:

<3: Shot, King of Waffles. <3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

what level did you miss andu?

67, lol. But LOADS of people came to see me get it. >.<

Love the redone post andu, where i was all day? I was in a lad of unicorns and candy called.. Umm.. The land of unicorns and candy? There, i cooked Tacos, Bagels, Cupcakes, Waffles, Butter, Eggs, and Bacon. Youll find the bacon i made stuffed in your toilet Andu. Dont ask why.

Also Andu, you also forgot another name: Andeeewww. <3:

<3: Shot, King of Waffles. <3:

That's the first time I've EVER been called that. And... Unicorns and Candy? Very... Worrying...

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Its official, ANDUFUS THE DEFINITION.

Andufus: The andufus species are a near extinct one, rather sociable and self indulgent. For example, when one should be saving up for a zammy godsword, they decide to buy Wizard (t) robe tops instead. ADOPT A DYING SPECIES TODAY, GIVE MONEY TO ANDUFUS'S POCKETS.

Kidding.

:P

Anyway, levels.

65.jpg

66firemaking.jpg

67fm.jpg

68.jpg

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Cool! I found a Definition of Shotdown12 too!!

Shotdown12: A very stupid species indeed. This is a very endagered species of mongoose. The only way to save this cute little mongoose, is to give it tacos, bagels, lots of butter, cupcakes, and pizza. But what this animal loves the most is WAFFLES. Come save the Shotdown Mongoose!!

<3:<3:

Grats on 68 Hehe.. ANDREWFUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3:

Guess what I have planned for new years? EXPLODING TACOOOSSSS!!! <3: Wanna help??

<3: Shotttttehhh <3:

And yes Sophia, i stole from your beer stash again!! Wooooohoooo!!!! \'

Shots-Sig.jpg

andu, my recipe for 99 firemaking:

private chat is off.

you are focused on firemaking.

don't waste your money on luxurious robes! :XD:

Listen to him andu he knows what hes talking about, why do you think i got viod knight when i started firemaking, is free thats why :mrgreen:

Grats on the levels andu \'

13zwenn.png

andu, my recipe for 99 firemaking:

private chat is off.

you are focused on firemaking.

don't waste your money on luxurious robes! :XD:

Listen to him andu he knows what hes talking about, why do you think i got viod knight when i started firemaking, is free thats why :mrgreen:

Grats on the levels andu \'

But... OUTFITS... OMGAH I NEED GO SHOPPING! You mean to say I r not go shopping? Wha? You stole my wallet? *Whimper* :cry: :cry:

But really, I'ma sell luxurious robe. I do need an outfit for the cape though. *Day dreams* Ooh yes, dat look very naise *Drools* Sorry, what? Oh yes! Blogging!

Happy new year guys. I've not achieved a lot this year, but I've made a load of new friends, I've become a TET member, and I've gathered a great truckload of memories. I would mention people, but knowing my luck I'd miss a few out. However, there are a few that REALLY do need mentioning. I'm sorry, I just have to mention them now. I'm gonna make a big post tommorow, but they need mentioning. Naow.

Kris_c6, Sophia1900, Echofish, Sammy, Scorp, Sid, and Shotdown12.

They've really stuck by me the whole year, but this is going from my memory, so basically its the people from december. :XD:

I'll write more tommorow, when I'm not so light headed.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg