Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

^ Dw, there is no way I'll catch up in time. Because...

Hey guys, here is the situation for me.

Well, as some of you may know I am in a show over the next fortnight, and the first show night is Wednesday. However, there are final rehearsals over Monday and Tuesday night. Therefore, I will not be on very much, if at all, over the next two weeks, and therefore please donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t expect much of me. I may be able to grab an hour at max every other day or so, however it is unlikely.

Wish me luck, because this show is, to say the least, a shambles. This is the fourth year IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve done the annual show, and by now its been practically perfect. This time, weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve not even had a full run-through yet. So yea, every little bit of luck I can get, I need.

And so Srgm, there is naught to worry about. Unless I choose to be anti-social andu for a fortnight and every minute I get online pure Fm. Not a bad idea. :-k

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks wouter.

With that, I went back to school today, and I was letting my mind wander, and I realised other than the occasional TET event or friend's level, all I've been doing recently is FMing. I used to be the one telling people they need to calm down on their goal and come hang out. I've realised, I'm rather obsessed with firemaking now, and although I enjoy it, its not exactly a broad horizon. So, I've decided to broaden said horizon.

Now that the maples to get 99 fm are on order (I sold the willows and bought maples because willows are icky and not worth it), I want to start saving up for this hilt. Therefore, I am allowing myself two major goals instead of the one with which I become obsessed. So going for the zammy hilt is no longer delayed, therefore you may find me fishing or monster hunting instead of firemaking.

Please understand, I am not giving up on firemaking in any way shape or form, in fact I feel I am helping myself. Its decreasing my chance of burning out by forcing myself to do a skill over and over again. Ever wonder why I hate mining nowadays? Lets just say, coal used to make good money for me.

So I'm going back to normal not-obsessed-about-goal-but-chilled life, and I'm going to do other stuff to make money and firemake. After the show, I will alternate what I do weekly, like school weeks. Week A - Hilt work, and just general hanging out, Week B - Firemaking.

If I'm being a looney, tell me. Also Kris, do you agree with this btw? Geez, now I sound like I'm seeking his aproval in everything, how can I rephrase that? Kris, that's okay, ya? Nah that is worse! Ah well. I just do this then. *Nod* Kris? Gah, still bad. Ah well. I'm not btw. :P

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Andu you know just how bad i was with agility doing it in 5 months when i could have done it in 1 1/2 :P Having more than one goal helps because you can switch between the two.

Anway do what you want to do.I trust that you can get this 99 because theyres nothing stopping you,the balls in youre court and its upto you to take it on and think you can do it.

tifsdac6mc.gif

That sounds like a very good plan but i wouldnt make it like a timetable. Stick to your firemaking goal but take some time to chill out when you feel like it. This is going to be your first 99 that you are completely and utterly detirmined to complete so take your time. Make it fun :)

have fun at the play mate <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Bump For Andewww..

Good luck, I didnt get on today cuz I ate sugar and need to calm down, just with a little sugar ill go crazy, so dont give me shhhuuugAr. Especially Chocolate :anxious:

Anyway, Im gonna go back to my painting, im entering an art contest, my teacher said that there was a contest and I need to draw a scene outside, i went for two palm trees and the sky, it looks great so far. Anyway, Good luck on the rest of that burning andu! And youre not as leet as me! :wink: :^o :^o :^o :^o <- Ermm.. Thats a uhh.. Skin Condition! Yeah thats it! :^o :^o

Shots-Sig.jpg

Come on Andu!

Show the audience what a play is about!

Get rehearsing and ready!

so the audience will scream and shout!

Theyll hope to laugh!

Theyll hope to have fun!

Theyll hope to be entertained!

with a joke and a pun!

Keep the show going!

It shall never stop!

Not even in the worst situations!

it wont all flop!

Andu is the actor!

The stage is the setting!

Is Andu the evil guy?

Now whos sweating??

<3: Good luck with the show!

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Come on Andu!

Show the audience what a play is about!

Get rehearsing and ready!

so the audience will scream and shout!

Theyll hope to laugh!

Theyll hope to have fun!

Theyll hope to be entertained!

with a joke and a pun!

Keep the show going!

It shall never stop!

Not even in the worst situations!

it wont all flop!

Andu is the actor!

The stage is the setting!

Is Andu the evil guy?

Now whos sweating??

<3: Good luck with the show!

Thanks so much. Jeez, midnight.

Anyway just to say: Anyone on MSN, I was still at the bar and my computer randomly signed me in. So sorry I didn't reply.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Good luck with the show and good luck with your fm goal.

Take baby steps to 99 firemaking a little each day is all.

Thanks val. <3:

Anyway, I noticed I was 8 xp from an attack level so I got the level, and gained 90 combat! :D

73attack.jpg

Also, 72 & 73 firemaking achieved.

72.jpg

73.jpg

And although I don't have a picture right now, I'm over 1m fm exp now. :D One more level, and I'll of gained twenty since I started the goal. :D

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Sounds like a great plan andu :) Good luck mate and have fun at the performance :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear