Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been 6 months and I'm back. I'm gonna do this with style.

That's all the basics, and now you have ranged gear your not completly vunerable to every wee beasty that comes your way. I'm sure zaid will take care of you whilst I am gone. I am really glad your back Echo, I really needed a friend right now. Seeing as right now you only want to stay for a month, if you change your mind, just say it and I'll go back to our old blog. We don't even have to make a new thread, we can just re open our old one.

But then again, I am rather fond of this blog... <3:

Heehee, how could I make you give up your 1k+ post blog :P

As for a blog, I don't want to create another one. I'm only doing 1 month since I've got exams on March and I'm gonna cram a few weeks before that.

And best of luck on that 70 Firemaking! I think your competitive-ness has rubbed on me, haha!

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

That's all the basics, and now you have ranged gear your not completly vunerable to every wee beasty that comes your way. I'm sure zaid will take care of you whilst I am gone. I am really glad your back Echo, I really needed a friend right now. Seeing as right now you only want to stay for a month, if you change your mind, just say it and I'll go back to our old blog. We don't even have to make a new thread, we can just re open our old one.

As for a blog, I don't want to create another one. I'm only doing 1 month since I've got exams on March and I'm gonna cram a few weeks before that.

And best of luck on that 70 Firemaking! I think your competitive-ness has rubbed on me, haha!

I have exams in march aswell. (I think anyway). And I'm going for 99 you silly child, I've GOT 70. :P

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I have exams in march aswell. (I think anyway). And I'm going for 99 you silly child, I've GOT 70. :P

Shots-Sig.jpg

UNWIELDABLE QUEST CAPE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yeah, I'm pissed off. I don't want to do this stupid quest. Apparently is long hard and boring. And I don't have the requirements. I want to FM! But its not the same without the cape dangling from my neck.

But there are two more quests this month, and the next fortnight I can hardly play other than late evening. REALLY late evening. RARGH

I'm gonna get this cape back, and then firemake my heart out. Once I have that 99 cape, there is no worry about my quest cape. I don't need it that much if I have a new pretty one to wear.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

good luck mate!

(im so cool 3 words is all i need to say =])

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Good luck with firemaking!

Very nice blog as well, well presented <3:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Nice blog here. If you get the time...add me i might come to lvl ups if im ever on.

Good luck with 99 firemaking.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Sorry that you can't wear your quest cape :(

I'm ready to dk once your ready to learn again :P ...I would rather wait for the spilt share update though :?

Good luck with firemaking!

I would write individual replies and write a long post, but I'll do it tommorow, as I can't be bothered now. I just got the right to wield my quest cape again, and all I want to do is thank Sid for his help on regaining it. So, THANK YOU SID! Now I'm off to firemake!

Andus-Sig-1.jpg