Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

andu my main man!!!!

how about a lil race?

1st to get firemaking to 99, what you think?

i am currently 70 fm and slowly rising(you have a 370k exp head start!!)

pm me ingame or just reply here so we can organise this 8-)

~blade <3:

tip.its offcial pie addict

bladechen.png

bladechen.png

Bladechen.png

Woo :D

Well done with firemaking mate

234 quest points for me now. Edging closer :P

Keep it up <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

*has enough with lurking andus blog*

errr

Erm, thanks? :P

It's good to see you're still here checking up on me. :)

Woo :D

Well done with firemaking mate

234 quest points for me now. Edging closer :P

Keep it up <3:

Oh my god! You've moved so far in such a little amount of time! Your such a good quester sid, it's rather admirable! <3:

andu my main man!!!!

how about a lil race?

1st to get firemaking to 99, what you think?

i am currently 70 fm and slowly rising(you have a 370k exp head start!!)

pm me ingame or just reply here so we can organise this 8-)

~blade <3:

Hmm, this is tempting, but I am rather busy IRL, so I would probably end up losing tihs race, and feel more pressured to get the goal. I am sorry however, because I am going to decline your offer for a race. However, I will add you and we can support each other. I Just don't want to race for this goal. :)

Your making good progress! keep it up!! :D :D <3:

Thanks man, I just want to let you know something. Last night when you said that I need to chill out with my firemaking goal or I'll burn out, and should start working on the hilt goal... My responce is this. I don't want to work on my hilt goal right now, because I am really enjoying my firemaking. I put on a cool tune list and just firemake mindlessly, listening to the real meaning of the song. I enjoy it. I'm not going to burn out, but please leave me to my firemaking, at least for a little while.

Gl at the show Andu <3:

Thanks sammy. :)

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Haven't had access to internet today due to black out and it being mum's birthday so that is why no-one saw me make an appearance. However, I am not in the mood right now to play, as my parents have been a bit worried about me recently so I want to spend some time with them, so I've gone on a non tif world with my chat off, teled to taverly and logged out due to the possibility wolf whistle comes out tommorow.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

why not. :P

Can't sleep. :(

Try to slam your head with a hammer very hard. after that, you will be able to say that you slept :lol:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

why not. :P

Can't sleep. :(

Try to slam your head with a hammer very hard. after that, you will be able to say that you slept :lol:

make you sleep for a looooong time

Andu just tell me once your ready to dk i'm always here ::'

I fished aout 250 monfish; then realised I missed pictoris a lot. So my conclusion is: I am going to camp at pictoris firemaking and fishing; leaving to sell monkfish on the GE, TET events, MtK (Which is rather depressing. It's adding maple logs to my bank, instead of letting me deplete them. Oh well; its giving me seeds. Today I got 500 maples, 97 coal, a yew seed and an apple seed. Considering I only put in 100k, four days ago, today being the first time I re-raised favour levels; I consider that pretty good.

So yeah, I'll be at pictoris a lot more now. <3:

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I fished aout 250 monfish; then realised I missed pictoris a lot. So my conclusion is: I am going to camp at pictoris firemaking and fishing; leaving to sell monkfish on the GE, TET events, MtK (Which is rather depressing. It's adding maple logs to my bank, instead of letting me deplete them. Oh well; its giving me seeds. Today I got 500 maples, 97 coal, a yew seed and an apple seed. Considering I only put in 100k, four days ago, today being the first time I re-raised favour levels; I consider that pretty good.

Ask the monks to come to your 99 fm? \'<3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

(Which is rather depressing. It's adding maple logs to my bank, instead of letting me deplete them.

Why not use the calulator on tip.it main page and see the amount needed? then sell the extras :P

I'll be seeing you at the colony time to time fming ::'

(Which is rather depressing. It's adding maple logs to my bank, instead of letting me deplete them.

Why not use the calulator on tip.it main page and see the amount needed? then sell the extras :P

That's not the point... :P And cool.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I cant come see andu get fming levs.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shots-Sig.jpg

I cant come see andu get fming levs.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll be getting levels that are a multiple of five in edgy, so no worries; just make sure you are online. I am not gonna wait for anyone because I want this goal asap, there is less chance I will change my mind.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I absolutely loved my first dk trip :) i really want to go back again. I suggest it :) Its great fun and the rewards are nice :)

Good luck andu <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear