Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here it is. The big look back. I typed it early, because I just wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t in the mood to firemake today. Yet. I am hoping this will put me in the mood to fire make. I decided instead of memories, I was going to mention a few names. However, I do not intend to name half my friends list, so if IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve missed you out, it doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mean you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mean anything to me. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve just had to be very selective, as several friends have come and gone over the year.

The obvious one from the past few days, of course, is Kris_C6. Wow, I just donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know what to say about him. God, this is difficult now. Well, I am just gonna write what comes to me. Kris was like a brother to me, was? I meant is. Even if his online presence is fading because of a tragic accident, he is with me in spirit. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve had so many good memories with the guy, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s impossible to mention one. I know he may not play for more than ten minutes ever again. But, he will be there for me 99 party. I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t care how many times I have to post pone it, but he is coming.

Who do I put second? I guess I have to put my older best friend next. The one I combined blogs with for a while, and then she had to quit because of having a bad laptop, and the one I might be meeting up with soon. Echofish and me where friends for a very long time. Although I have just as many memories with her as I do Kris, it is very easy to select a memory for her, because on the day she left we did it again. We used to play simon says together, and it was just great fun. There was this one time, when we where at a TET event, trying to get the trawler to sink, but it didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t work, so we hopped worlds and sunk one ourselves. It was great fun, and I hope she gets a better laptop soon. It doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t help that she is an impulse buyer though (Well thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s her excuse anyway)

Third? Ah, the order doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t matter. Shotdown12 and I have been buddies for a long time. He always brightens my day, and cheers me up when I am down. He is a very endangered species of mongoose, and is a member of the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅI am always groundedÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Cool! I should make a Always Grounded club! We can have activies like arts and crafts and river rafting on giant banannas <3:<3:

I think you're forgetting the grounded part shot :wink: :-w

nice review andu, I r wise young lad eh? <3:

TOOOOOOO MAAAAANY WIIIIIIIIILOOOOOOOOOOWS

I don't know why I hate them so much, its just they are slower than maples and yet everyone insists on giving them to me. >.<

Rofl, I feel bad for offering now :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

TOOOOOOO MAAAAANY WIIIIIIIIILOOOOOOOOOOWS

I don't know why I hate them so much, its just they are slower than maples and yet everyone insists on giving them to me. >.<

Rofl, I feel bad for offering now :lol:

Oh, heck, and just when I was about to give you some...Want yews? :P

Nice blog Andufus!

Nice leveling and quests (all completed, WOW!)

I wish you luck on future goals and I hope you have fun doing them :D

Catch you ingame <3:

~ Sas

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Yay grats on 70 firemaking!!!

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I was adamant not to get 70 fm until shot logged in so he could be there because I told him he could be. I went slaying, and all the while there was a nagging in the back of my mind telling me to get back to fm. Then Den told to me to stop making promises as it would hold me back, and then Shey said roughly the same thing, except adding that people should understand you want to reach your goal as quickly as possible. Because I was in a bit of a mood anyway, I had a long talk with Shey, and then I decided to come to the agility course on ape attol to get my fm level and do a bit of agility. I got 62 agility whilst I was there. :)

70.jpg

62agility.jpg

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Zomg i r not in a proper paragraph! :P Good luck with firemaking, hope those maples help :)

<3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

It's been 6 months and I'm back. I'm gonna do this with style.

That's all the basics, and now you have ranged gear your not completly vunerable to every wee beasty that comes your way. I'm sure zaid will take care of you whilst I am gone. I am really glad your back Echo, I really needed a friend right now. Seeing as right now you only want to stay for a month, if you change your mind, just say it and I'll go back to our old blog. We don't even have to make a new thread, we can just re open our old one.

But then again, I am rather fond of this blog... <3:

Andus-Sig-1.jpg