plz lock kind mod :)

today i got my 1st p hat its blue :shock:

lolz. i merchanted 400m+ cash from 38m tht i had left from the hacker.

i merchanted alsorts of stuff lobbies to whips + d chains + dds. was along way but i done it :D .

tbh it was very easy merchanting tht all :thumbsup: 2 weeks max tbh.

very boring merchanting for 2 weeks -.-

goal: 99 fletching & cooking

overall: 91 / 99 fletching - 58 / 99 cooking.

1.2 - Irritating Posting Styles/Spamming

In order to maintain an environment that promotes ease in the exchange of information, spamming is prohibited. Spamming includes posting entire messages using excessive formatting (all caps, italics, bold, etc.), posting the same message repeatedly, cross posting the same message in multiple forums, making pointless threads or replies, begging (for yourself or another player), excessive use of "smilies"/characters/spaces/blank lines/nested quotes, as well as any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, click-wars (referrals), or solicitations including ebay-type spam. Additionally, do not pointlessly bump old threads unless you're contributing to the topic. You may bump a topic in the Marketplace or a very important thread elsewhere, but not whilst the thread is still on the first page of the forum.

you might wanna change your writing style :-w

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

1.2 - Irritating Posting Styles/Spamming

In order to maintain an environment that promotes ease in the exchange of information, spamming is prohibited. Spamming includes posting entire messages using excessive formatting (all caps, italics, bold, etc.), posting the same message repeatedly, cross posting the same message in multiple forums, making pointless threads or replies, begging (for yourself or another player), excessive use of "smilies"/characters/spaces/blank lines/nested quotes, as well as any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, click-wars (referrals), or solicitations including ebay-type spam. Additionally, do not pointlessly bump old threads unless you're contributing to the topic. You may bump a topic in the Marketplace or a very important thread elsewhere, but not whilst the thread is still on the first page of the forum.

you might wanna change your writing style :-w

Hes a noob and thats the way I uh uh i like it sneakylm2.png

I also saw you in Lummy lolz.. <3: You

Cal what you on about haha I lent you santa :P

It's like...little red paperclip. :wink:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Please refrain from using the various color styles for full length posts :wink: They may be used to emphasize some words or statements (like titles or headings). But the "default" color and settings should be used for full length paragraphs or posts.

Oh, and congratulations~!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Looks sort of fake...how about you wear it and post a picture..then I'll believe ya. Tbh ...O rly? Yeah rly. -.-

And in every single thread, there has to be a doubter :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.