tired of pjers

edard

i know i am so i think there should be a button that u can press like the (accept aid) 1 and it will make it so u cant get attacked for about a minute so u can pick up your stuff without distractions and u can tele or run which ever u want or u can have it off and get attacked

plz post if u like it

if u dont like it state y

thank u

Bad_Eulogy.png

Thats a bad idea. That would take all the risks out of pking. You could just hit the button once a higher level comes along, and starts killing you. Why don't you just eat after you get a kill?

runemsanta,nomar4.gif

Thats a bit long...

I suggest that you can pick up your kills drop and not be attacked until 10 seconds later. If you want to move away from the drop, you will automatically be able to be attacked. Before you move though, you will move one step, and freeze there for 1 second. This allows people to pick up their drops. And prevents a person trying to avoid fighting in the wildy for 1 min.

Wilderness!!!!!!

It's wilderness not fairy princes land. If you don't liek pjers then don't pk geez.

It's supposed to be dangerous.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I'm not too familiar with the wilderness, but why not make it so you cannot get attacked (or attack someone else) for 5 seconds after killing someone in a non multi combat area? That seems better then a button that makes you invincible for a minute.

bewatchingyousigau4.gif

[260+ Quest Points] [All Skills 50+] [Lv 97 Combat]

Thats a bad idea. That would take all the risks out of pking. You could just hit the button once a higher level comes along, and starts killing you. Why don't you just eat after you get a kill?

its not for getting away from higher lvls its for picking up your stuff

and if you dont have any food left you can without the risk of dying you put the work into killing some1 and then you cant reap the rewards

it might be too long i think it should be like 15 seconds

and it only works after you kill some1

and how would it make u invincible if u can only have it on for a certain amout of time

think it out before you post please :XD:

Bad_Eulogy.png

Wilderness!!!!!!

It's wilderness not fairy princes land. If you don't liek pjers then don't pk geez.

+1

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Wilderness!!!!!!

It's wilderness not fairy princes land. If you don't like pjers then don't pk geez.

+1

super +1

If you get killed by a pjer, tough luck. If you want protection, use pray. Go ahead, use it. Pjing is 'dishonorable', so go ahead and do the same. Or you could, you know, not pk at all.

green_link_1.png

green_link_1.png

What is pjing? I though it was getting killed after someone killed you. But i haven't really cared enough to really find out.

PJing is getting killed right after you kill someone else, so you would lose your stuff and the loot you got from whoever you just killed. This idea (which i dont support) wants a short protection after killing someone, which takes out all the fun and risk out of PKing.

~Pat

Patben.png

pATBEN.png

What is pjing? I though it was getting killed after someone killed you. But i haven't really cared enough to really find out.

PJing is getting killed right after you kill someone else, so you would lose your stuff and the loot you got from whoever you just killed. This idea (which i dont support) wants a short protection after killing someone, which takes out all the fun and risk out of PKing.

~Pat

K thanks it is what i thought it was.

runemsanta,nomar4.gif

i know i am so i think there should be a button that u can press like the (accept aid) 1 and it will make it so u cant get attacked for about a minute so u can pick up your stuff without distractions and u can tele or run which ever u want or u can have it off and get attacked

plz post if u like it

if u dont like it state y

thank u

It took a me a while to understand what he was saying so I'll attempt to translate.

Are you tired of PJers?

I know I am, so I think there should be a button that you press similar to the accept aid button. It will make it so that you cannot be attacked for approximately one minute, so that you can pick up the items the player dropped, without distractions of other players attacking you. You can also teleport or run, whichever you want, to conclude you could just turn it off and be attacked.

Please post if you like/dislike this suggestion, if you don't like it please post a reason why.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now thats out the way, I don't support this suggestion, if you're scared PJers, Player-kill in low level wilderness, then bring law and air runes. Once you get a kill use telegrab.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Thanks ThruItAll... It was a bit hard to understand what he wrote...

Well i really dont think this is a good idea, if u cant deal with it then stay out of the wilderness.....