CoLoR qUiZ Yay!!!

highlanders

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS

Wants to act freely and uninhibited, but is restrained by his need to have things on a rational, consistent and clearly-defined basis.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE

Wants to make up for what he feels he has missed by living with exaggerated intensity -- in this way he feels he can break free from all things that oppress him.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR

Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but is inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents him from becoming deeply involved.

Its not working for me either... C, E, A, D, B, F, G, H
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- The fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him to play his part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. Wants to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. Uses tactics skillfully so as to avoid endangering his chances of success or undermining others confidence in himself.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but is inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents him from becoming deeply involved.

If someone wonders why my creepy christian forum topic is not there. Apparently, the forum where I linked has issued a complaint against it and tip.it is reviewing the case to decide if they'll to put it back or not. -.- Don't talk about it in this topic nor reply to this post, I'm just informing you about what happened. Cheers.

2480+ total

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Afraid that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants and therefore demands that others should recognize his right to them.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Desires an intimate union in which there is love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Conditions are such that he will not let himself become intimately involved without making mental reservations.

its somewhat right....

New Sig Coming soon!

ugh, mines true...not sure if i like it but it's true.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- The need for esteem - for the chance to play some outstanding part and make a name for himself - has become imperative. He reacts by insisting on being the center of attention, and refuses to play an impersonal or minor role. DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Defiantly opposes any sort of restriction or opposition. Sticks obstinately to his own point of view in the belief that this proves his independence and self-determination.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, leaving him rather isolated in his attachments.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Takes a delight in action and wants to be respected and esteemed for his personal accomplishments.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Strives for a rich life in activity and experience, and for close bond offering sexual and emotional fulfillment.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Insists that his goals are realistic and sticks obstinately to them, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner.

very much like me. Not that bad.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Strongly resists outside influence and any interference with his freedom to make his own decisions and plans. Works to establish and strengthen his own position.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Seeks an affectionate relationship, offering fulfillment and happiness. Capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Helpful, and willing to adapt himself if necessary to realize the bond of affection he desires. Needs the same consideration and understanding from others.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Feels that he can not do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

I found the test accurate enough. But as I'm slightly colorblind, I can't accept the results as completly true. The Desired Objective section is spot on.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

Every one of the results everyone has posted, I can find truth in to my life. Talk about ambiguous.

I really had though that before doing the quiz, maybe this test is just one of the horoscopes reasonings (anyone remembers the experiment where a heavy personality test gave everyone the same paragraph made of mixed horoscopes and around 90% of the people said it was extremely accurate?)

However, I checked other answers and I find that they actually don't suit me as well.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Every one of the results everyone has posted, I can find truth in to my life. Talk about ambiguous.

I'd have to agree.. though for me it's more like 80% could fit if I stretched it, and 40% fit me very well. Quite ambiguous (though, I'm surprised every single answer works for you o_O).

My first two were okay, but I felt like my "Current Inappropriate behavor" response was off. Reading through the thread I found a much better one, that fit me absolutely perfectly (Goddess' one :P ):

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but is inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents him from becoming deeply involved.

So, again, not perfect, but it's not like I got something that contrasted with my characteristics (like many of the descriptions I've seen have). Heh, their working purely off colors after all.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of his hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. He tries to escape from this by withdrawing and protecting himself with an attitude of cautious reserve. Moody and depressed.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Feels exhausted by conflict and quarreling and desires protection from them. Needs peaceful conditions and a tranquil environment in which to relax and recover.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Conditions are such that he will not let himself become intimately involved without making mental reservations.

....funny how this thing just points out what is wrong with you but doesn't tell you how to go about changing or fixing yourself.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Has a fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants. This leads him to employ great personal charm in his dealings with others, hoping that this will make it easier for him to reach his objectives.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Insists that his goals are realistic and sticks obstinately to them, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner.

They should just go ahead and tell me I'm insane. -.-

3898000bYVcx.png

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Wants to act freely and uninhibited, but is restrained by his need to have things on a rational, consistent and clearly-defined basis.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Seeks success, stimulation and a full life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win and live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing. Has many interests and wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Circumstances are such that he feels forced to compromise for the time being if he is to avoid being cut off from affection or from full participation.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

That's odd, since some of them contradict each other. :-k

Here's mine. It only worked in FireFox for me. It's very accurate. :)

Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of his own efforts.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Seeks success, stimulation and a full life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win and live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing. Has many interests and wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.