CoLoR qUiZ Yay!!!

highlanders

Very interesting, try it out.

http://www.viewzone.com/luscher.html

Read the page, click continue at the bottom then the quiz is at the top of the new page.

I got:

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities, or his reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and to a sense of personal -- but unadmitted -- inadequacy. He attempts to remedy this by intense activity and by insistence on getting his own way. Faulty self-control can lead to uncontrolled displays of anger.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Seeks success, stimulation and a full life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win and live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing. Has many interests and wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

Kinda true too :o :-k

2480+ total

36 views no posts? Common :P I know how you guys just love flammable topics.. but this one isn't. Maybe if I make the title more catchy :P

2480+ total

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety. Desires recognition and position, but is worried about his prospects. Reacts to this by protesting at any criticism and resisting any attempt to influence him. Tries to assert himself by meticulous control of detail in an effort to strengthen his position.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Desires an intimate union in which there is love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Circumstances force him to compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. Capable of achieving physical satisfaction from sexual activity.

2480+ total

i did the quiz but its not giving me my results :?

Same :| .

:B,A,G,H,F,D,C,E

Wonder why it's only working for you :-k .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Needs to achieve a stable and peaceful condition, enabling him to free himself of the worry that he may be prevented from achieving all the things he wants.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Seeks success. Wants to overcome obstacles and opposition and to make his own decisions. Pursues his objectives single-mindedly and with initiative. Does not want to feel dependent on the good will of others.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but is inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents him from becoming deeply involved.

Actually that's pretty right about me. Interesting.

sig2.jpg

Works to strengthen his position and bolster his self-esteem by examining his own accomplishments (and those of others) with critical appraisal and scientific discrimination. Insists on having things clear-cut and unequivocal.

All I could get from the manual version :-k .

Idk why it's not working, maybe something to do with browser frames, I have no idea.

The normal test should look like this:

fdssof6.th.jpg

Anyway reb, I did your test here's your results:

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Works to strengthen his position and bolster his self-esteem by examining his own accomplishments -- and those of others -- with critical appraisal and scientific discrimination. Insists on having things clear-cut and unequivocal.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. He has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

2480+ total

That's more or less true, I am far too much of a perfectionist :-k .

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Needs to be valued and respected as an exceptional individual, in order to increase his self-esteem and his feeling of personal worth. Resists mediocrity and sets himself high standards.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Needs release from stress. Longs for peace, tranquillity and contentment.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants, needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.

The Current Inappropriate Behavior section is so true! O__o

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities, or his reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and to a sense of personal -- but unadmitted -- inadequacy. He attempts to remedy this by intense activity and by insistence on getting his own way. Faulty self-control can lead to uncontrolled displays of anger.

It starts being dauntingly true, I really am trying to cope with conditions beyond my control (I start hearing Mr. Roboto in my head while typing this), but I'm not trying to remedy this with intense activity, or acting on my own way.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Seeks success, stimulation and a full life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win and live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing. Has many interests and wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

I do feel optimistic (maybe beyond the turning point to idealism), and I feel receptive to novelties, and who doesn't want success and stimulation in life?

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but tends to hold aloof emotionally.

All of my friends say I'm egocentric, but I react mostly in a calm way. This part of being emotionally aloof sounds weird, but I really have felt unable to develop relationships with other people at the moment.

Maybe the results are only partially accurate with me because I'm a little colorblind? (B and H look exactly the same for me)

This signature is intentionally left blank.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Needs to protect himself against his tendency to be too trusting, as he finds it is liable to be misunderstood or exploited by others. Is therefore seeking a relationship providing peaceful and understanding intimacy, and in which each knows exactly where the other stands.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Seeks success. Wants to overcome obstacles and opposition and to make his own decisions. Pursues his objectives single-mindedly and with initiative. Does not want to feel dependent on the good will of others.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Demanding and particular in his relations with his partner or those close to him, but careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes and ideas.

seems right =\

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Anxiety and restless dissatisfaction, either with his circumstances or with unfulfilled emotional needs, have produced stress. he feels misunderstood, disoriented and unsettled. This drives him into a search for new conditions or relationships, in the hope that these might offer greater contentment and peace of mind.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- His need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes him restless and he is driven by his desires and hopes. May try to spread his activities over too wide a field.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but tries to avoid conflict.

I can't relate to this too much.

D, G, C, A, B, F, H, E.

It's not working for me so if you could please translate.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Takes a delight in action and wants to be respected and esteemed for his personal accomplishments.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Circumstances are such that he feels forced to compromise for the time being if he is to avoid being cut off from affection or from full participation.

Goddess:

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Intensely critical of the existing conditions which he feels are disorganized or insufficiently clear-cut. Is therefore seeking some solution which will clarify the situation and introduce a more acceptable degree of order and method.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Tries to escape from his problems, difficulties and tensions by abrupt, headstrong and ill-considered decisions or changes of direction.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but is inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents him from becoming deeply involved.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."