Dharoking Fire Giants in the Dust Devil dungeon.

Lugia_Lvl138

i already knew of this because a friend helped me do dt

i've never thought of using dh down there though...

But if i were you i'd just bring dhoraks and all prayer raising equips... 99 prayer or not it's nice when 1 point lasts like 20 secs

and as for the evil chicken he doesn't attack you for like 4 seconds.. so if you are paying attention you won't get hit because you are the prayer man=p

<3:

karilnk3.jpgrsdeadst71kh8.th.png[/url]

• 3 weeks later...

:D never thought of that in my life... sweet

if you scared that barrows clubs is kept over your dharock helm you can chech it. all you have to do is click on what you wear than click on the bottom right corner. there is a popup telling you what you would save

and what you would loose. i can't use barrows gloves though (not enough quest points) :oops:

IM+mos+DEF.png

Wow, my guide's back from the dead :o. Excellent idea setting your house to Pollnivneach, that means you could go all out, Fury, Fire Cape, Zerker Ring, etc. I made a slight update to the guide due to that. Needs some pics of me DHing in all that but since I'm max melee with only 96 Range, I Range what I can, including Fire Giants :(.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously a great idea, been doing it for awhile now - today, first time I died there. Was about to tele (with 25 prayer or so, didn't wanna risk it)

Then right when I click on the home tab - I get a random, the maze.

So by the time I finish it, prayer is gone.. I come back, fire giant hits a 3.

I got my stuff back I'm just saying ..weird sequence. Sometimes it doesn't matter how careful you are lol.

if a dust devil hits you without a facemask it bring your combat stats to 1 or incredibly low make sure u dont click them without mask

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I decided to finally try this out because I was 75k from a strength level, this was my first trip ever down there and ta-dah, my first trip using this method, having killed thousands of fire giants prior to this.

dragonmeddharokingfiregka8.png

Money wise, it's not so great anymore (just over 100k). But I love being able to say I got a d med as a drop from fire giants :P

(as a note to other people don't bother trying to bring alchs like I did :wink: It's better to use as much of your praying time hitting constant 40-60+ :) )

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|