dark_blob

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what happened to Chris?

he got misfiled?

his father died last tuesday

way to lay on the guilt. I'm feeling all bummed out now.

i'm not particularly bothered about the fillers. a break from the norm is refreshing sometimes.

Tk5SF.png

Yah, his dad passed suddenly.. He just got back into town Monday. I am trying to get him back to normal and drawing, But he really needs this week off as well as last week.

He usually has about 10 pages in back logs for things like this. Most likely next Wed we will be back to normal pages.

Yah, his dad passed suddenly.. He just got back into town Monday. I am trying to get him back to normal and drawing, But he really needs this week off as well as last week.

He usually has about 10 pages in back logs for things like this. Most likely next Wed we will be back to normal pages.

Well let him know that his TIF fans are rooting, praying, and the like. Hope he gets better soon.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Well let him know that his TIF fans are rooting, praying, and the like. Hope he gets better soon.

What he said. ^ (I'm on a PSP, can't make long messages) 8-) :(

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

So... what happened to that backlog?

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Appreciate Bacteria! It's the only form of culture some people have.

The brain's right side controls the body's left, so only lefties are in their right mind.

School!

So... what happened to that backlog?

They've all been used up. His dad died sometime last week I believe, so we've been getting the backlogs since then.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

Geez, I could never do a webcomic. Too much stress, too much work, no way I'd stick to it before page 20 T_T. I'd probably try 500 pages over the course of two-three years, edit it massively, then start making a website and posting the pages one a day. No one in hell I'd be able to handle keeping up with daily updates if I was moving with the webcomic T_T. And that's not even factoring in the stuff Chris is dealing with right now, geez.

Brave webcomic artists, I salute thee. Especially those with the drive, skill, determination, and love of the art to update frequently enough to keep readers entertained, as well as make some of the best art and storlines in the webcomic genre of storytelling. Few comics makers seem to have these attributes or commit to such actions, so that's just one more thing that makes Chris better than all the rest ::' .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Now for a completely unrelated question:

What is Third-Child's role (in Misfile)?

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Appreciate Bacteria! It's the only form of culture some people have.

The brain's right side controls the body's left, so only lefties are in their right mind.

School!

I do everything but the art and the story. :) I do all the business, promotions, set up the cons, mail out the pins, do the books, the taxes, etc. I get the contract to make stuff like the pins, books all the fun stuff that is not drawing and writing.

+ I wake Chris up in the morning and make him draw.

I do everything but the art and the story. :) I do all the business, promotions, set up the cons, mail out the pins, do the books, the taxes, etc. I get the contract to make stuff like the pins, books all the fun stuff that is not drawing and writing.

So are you guys making a side in-come from misfile? Or do you have another job? Or does Chris somehow get another job into his daily life?

It's hard to believe that you guys are making main income from a comic/graphic novels? :?

So are you guys making a side in-come from misfile? Or do you have another job? Or does Chris somehow get another job into his daily life?

It's hard to believe that you guys are making main income from a comic/graphic novels? :?

But the pins are REALLY nice.

Tk5SF.png

Chris does this full time... I work a full time job, while he works on misfile and Steel wing.. Which if everyone would buy would help us out with the $. :) After book 3 is done (once he starts it in a month) He will have to get a job cause we need the $$$

Chris does this full time... I work a full time job, while he works on misfile and Steel wing.. Which if everyone would buy would help us out with the $. :) After book 3 is done (once he starts it in a month) He will have to get a job cause we need the $$$

:shock: :shock: :shock: NOES! chris cant get a job! Thats less time for misfile!

Tk5SF.png

Get Chris to join the forums and let him hear our cheers \'

unfortunately cheers dont pay the bills : (

if i had access to a credit card i'd buy all the books, pins, whatever memorabilia is available.. CURSE MY AGE!

Tk5SF.png

Get Chris to join the forums and let him hear our cheers \'

unfortunately cheers dont pay the bills : (

if i had access to a credit card i'd buy all the books, pins, whatever memorabilia is available.. CURSE MY AGE!

That's why you're not old enough yet. :P

I love this stuff and may invest in some myself, but people who just buy everything just end up in debt and are mostly responsible for the condition of the American economy.

Cowards can't block Warriors.