petition for the new capes

maxdata

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im f2p all the way until i feel like members lol but im in for the new capes to be f2p for sure

rsn: majimba

COME ON JAGEX GET THE CAPES ONTO F2P

• 2 weeks later...

very good topic me in

Could u please NOT bump old topics, and not keeping HUGE TOO LONG TOPIC's alive?

it was only 13 days old or so when he bumped it

and the guy who said put on first page... do you realise what an insane amount of work it would be now? :D

I dont agree with this cause we members are paying for what we get you play for free and u shouldnt get members things that would be very unfair to us members!

We members have many many benefits but we are paying for them u remember u cannot have all if u are paying for free lots of members are lovin the game if u want the capes so so so much then go members and pay for it!

Look 10 fuc*in $ isnt that much

REMEMBER BEING A MEMBER IS PLAYING ORIGINAL FULL GAME BEING NON-MEMBER IS LIKE PLAYING IN DEMO MODE!

I dont agree with this cause we members are paying for what we get you play for free and u shouldnt get members things that would be very unfair to us members!

We members have many many benefits but we are paying for them u remember u cannot have all if u are paying for free lots of members are lovin the game if u want the capes so so so much then go members and pay for it!

Look 10 fuc*in $ isnt that much

REMEMBER BEING A MEMBER IS PLAYING ORIGINAL FULL GAME BEING NON-MEMBER IS LIKE PLAYING IN DEMO MODE!

Nay, F2P= Full Game... P2P=Expansion Pack ;)

And if you didn't read some of the arguments for it.. IT WOULD BENEFIT P2P AS WELL

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

U've got my vote...

This is not realy, that we F2P would want sumtin special, but even members want the capes to be F2P cuz of the clan wars and besides that I think we should get some little update once in a while... :wink: