petition for the new capes

maxdata

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most clans have many F2P players. The best pking takes place in F2P, because the wilderness is so full. It makes very little sense to keep them P2P, unless it is another reason to make people pay. If they don't become F2P, there is very little point in having them, because teams would be so small.

Have my name!

Signed,

Dude_B

if u f2p's are so crazy about the new capes well they aren't so new anymore but wildy cape then become p2p and and when ur short on cash end ur memebership and we u got cash get it back and its only 5 dollars a month incase some of u didn't know that. u don't have to make such a big deal about it

Oo

this thing is still here.... :shock:

can anyone tell me if anyone is wrighting down the names and sending it to jagex or are people just wasting their time?

if u f2p's are so crazy about the new capes well they aren't so new anymore but wildy cape then become p2p and and when ur short on cash end ur memebership and we u got cash get it back and its only 5 dollars a month incase some of u didn't know that. u don't have to make such a big deal about it

You're just another one of these idiots who jumps on the bandwagon of being cool to tell f2pers to become members.

Don't even try it on me junior, i'm p2p.

I agree only on the terms that they are non tradeable and can only be bought in p2p..

That's pretty dam pointless, isn't it?

AGREED!

P.S Don't let Oustanity see this thread...

im in they should be f2p cause my clan needs them and id even be fine if you just made them tradable so we can buy them from members and anyway they should be tradeable cause if you got a clan and your buying capes for them wel you should be able to trade it to them.

• 3 weeks later...