petition for the new capes

maxdata

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to what Craven_Image has said, yes, many clans are comprised of both p2p and f2p members, and they do most of their pking in f2p servers. If we can convince Jagex that clans do enough p2p events that will encourage f2pers to join members, then this gets a solid "yes" from me.

Moving this to Runescape Discussions & Suggestions, where I think it may have a better chance of being seen.

That said, has anyone posted something like this on the official forums?

im for it even tho im p2p

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Though I do not pk i would like to see these colorfully appealing capes admitted to f2p.

I sign

Edit: huh.. i never realised this was over a year old maybe its worth bringing up again?

Pay a small membership fee for them.

Why? As people already said, this would be great for clan wars where not every member is p2p or even for clan pking events, since there are many more people in f2p wildy than in p2p wildy ;)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Add me! RS name funkydude1. I think it's a good idea, as it owuldn't be anything too much for f2p, and if memebrs complain, all i have to say is i pity your selfishness.

I disagree with

x_bow80 Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they should b like the gloves! the colored gloves r F2p but u can only get them in P2P! that should b the same 4 capes!!

When the gloves came out the prices were insane. i've heard reports of 10k for a signle pair. no way should this happen with capes.

Add me! RS name funkydude1. I think it's a good idea, as it owuldn't be anything too much for f2p, and if memebrs complain, all i have to say is i pity your selfishness.

I disagree with

x_bow80 Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they should b like the gloves! the colored gloves r F2p but u can only get them in P2P! that should b the same 4 capes!!

When the gloves came out the prices were insane. i've heard reports of 10k for a signle pair. no way should this happen with capes.

i'm not trying to get in a flame war or anything but how can you be selfish when you try and keep what you paid for? i agree but just had to say something cos when f2pers say that just gets on my nerves :P

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|