Post your TB pirate flags here

Headnazgul

Ok if anyone out there is like me, there's some items you just NEVER get to see because they're stupidly rare. The Pirate Flags you obtain from Trouble Brewingare one of these in my opinion. I have a Cutthroat flag and probably 3-6 people a day ask me where to get it.

So... here's your chance to show your flag to the world (and me <3:) and hopefully enlighten other players to their even existance as well. This should also be a good way to see what flag you may want to work for if you plan on doing the Trouble Brewing minigame, if people even post with pics that is.

These images aren't for official use and won't be put up on the main site, this is just a personal request from the community :pray:. When somone posts a pic of a flag I'll credit them and put their pic up on this first post under the corresponding flag.

Thanks everyone.

Please take the pic of them equipped, not in inventory.

Cutthroat flag:

ScreenShot165.png

Gilded Smile flag:

(thehate)

fl3.jpg

Bronze Fist flag:

(thehate)

fl4.jpg

Lucky Shot flag:

(thehate)

fl1.jpg

Treasure flag:

(thehate)

fl2.jpg

Phasmatys flag:

(Walmart44)

pirateflaglf1.png

Nazgul.jpeg

It sounds like a good idea, ill be at Trouble Brewing tomorrow, earning the flags.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

k thehate has almost all flags (only missing the lowest ones), guess i'll tell him to stop being lazy and take pics of them lol

I personally have bronze fist and port phasythingy.

I'd take pics but as I logged in on rs I was standing at dark beast with an inventory which can make me stay for another 2 hours ...

I'll add the bronze fist ones if no one does by tonight though

[hide]fl4.jpg

fl3.jpg

fl2.jpg

fl1.jpg[/hide]

dont you wish those could be put in your house? i do... like every other almost useful item like that damn keris dagger.

Yeah, we should be able to put everything in our house tbh. I mean, what are houses for? <.<

Toke me a week to get my flag (6k poe), and I played the game, not collect water for 20 mins, so my average poe was probably less than 100 a game. I also got mine many months ago, so it might be easier now with the TB world.

Fear is your only God

guth8os.gif

walmart44.png

Nice stuff. You should do the same, but with boss monsters that have had a graphical update. I beat Legend's about a few months before the demon graphic update and Monkey Madness long before it. Needless to say, I don't know how the boss demons look, and I wanna know... :wall:

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Seems like you got all those flags pretty quickly nazgul lol...
I never expected someone to have the mid-point ones. I figured most people (if any) would go for the first or last. Spose I have hate to thank for that :P

I also have the phasmatys flag, only missing cutthroat, so i went for top at first