New Skill: Speculation?

SoulAttacker

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I come back from a month break from tip, and this topic is still alive?

Months are 4 days long now? That's news to me!

Flaming anyone and everything is the new "hello" in tip.it? That's news to me!

One thing that leads me to believe there will not be a new skill any time soon is the skill menu leak in the German KB. Why would they go through all that trouble changing the layout of it and the icons when a new skill would be coming out soon anyway?

Does anyone have a picture of that? I'd like to see it (but put it on my blog in blogscape, since ill be there anyway. :wink: ).

There is a new skill coming out, but since hunter was just released it will not come out for a very very long time yet, so shut up and train the skills you already have. Once you have all 99's then you can start to wonder about the new skills. <.<

Hunter was released on 21 November 2006; that was about 9 months ago. Construction was released 31 May 2006; about 5 months before Hunting was released. So I wouldn't say a new skill won't be released for a "very very long time". Though I don't think the next skill will be called "Brutal".

I love how all the highly active well known posters who been here an age all read the first page, got to what I pointed out quoted and said it was the end of the matter.

It shows a real difference between the maturity and intellect levels or the players who come and go on forums, the players who don't bother to read a thread and the established players who read a thread and actually come up with a logical response it.

I mean comeon these days if Jagex makes a typo in a news post someone turns it into a huge clue of some big new skill or update. Just give it a break, whats the point in speculating after something we don;t have?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue