New Skill: Speculation?

SoulAttacker

Maybe they will release an entire new skill menu with all skills starting at 0 so you have regular skills to train and "brutal" skills to train lol

You mix the potion with anger!

You cut the tree furiously!

You punch your crops because they won't grow fast enough!

You cook the shark with your own rage!

Your magic skill becomes obsolete, because you think punching and kicking your opponent is better.

:thumbsup:

made me lol irl

-on topic-

the evidence is there but i dont see how it will fit into the game atm ....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there obviously wont be a new skill. When a new skill is gonna come out Jagex will mention it in behind the scenes.

They didn't mention Construction before it came out.

This would be a bad skill. We already have too many combat oriented skills. But, nice research and finds.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Maybe future brutal weapons, but a brutal skill? Anything "brutal" can easily enter other skills. By example, smithing and/or crafting and/or drops for a new weapon, with a special attack having one kee on the floor. Maybe slayer too. A skill called "brutal"? A skill doing what exactly? Combat? We got that. Slayer? We got that. Weapon making? We got many skills for that. So now what? A skill consisting of only spears and "special attacks"? Makes absolutely no sense to make a whole new skill for that.

Besides, we got brutal arrows, so why not brutal spears? It's that simple really.

2480+ total

ahem.

Read the start of barbarian trianing guide:

Barbarian Training

Introduction

The barbarians in ancient times used a very different approach to developing their skills, a method that some today might call 'brutal'.

The barbarian skills are 'brutal'

Hence all the barbarian training images come under the "brutal" directory

Thread's over. Go home guys.

newsigac5.png

Ok, I have seen the new skill. It came to me in a dream.

The new skill is called "Electric", and for some reason you start at level 50. I have no idea what you dow tih the skill but to level it up you play Gears of War.

And that's all their is too it, stupid dreams. I think it was an outcome of not enough Runescape and too much Gears of War :wall:

Then again, there is no such thing as too much gears of war.

we brutally beat up kittens, we brutally cook monkfish, we brutally construct our homes and must brutally mix our herbs.

i realy dont think a skill will come out called brutal. if anything im hoping for something more.....fantasy like.

Popoto.~<3

I think this is actually a good idea.

Remember rsc, with the good/bad division between prayers etc.

You could have Brutal and say, Pacifist. Brutal prayers bulk your attack up more etc, and make you stronger. Pacifist is protection, keep item, and maybe some new spells (much like the lunar spell book spells, bar vengeance =P)

This enties with peoples theories who believe that there will no longer be any skills, just sub divisions of these skills.

Of course, subdivison between prayers with most likely never happen again, but a theory is a theory.

And let me stress again, this is just a theory, so i don't want a flame fest from some of the Neanderthals that inhabit the forum.

~ Original six ~ 6 99 skills ~ 2b+ bank ~

Retired upon the destruction of the duel arena

we brutally beat up kittens, we brutally cook monkfish, we brutally construct our homes and must brutally mix our herbs.

i realy dont think a skill will come out called brutal. if anything im hoping for something more.....fantasy like.

Brutal.

OK, I come back from a month break from tip, and this topic is still alive?

Yeah sure guys, brutal is going to be a skill.

YOU BRUTALLY WALK FROM FALADOR TO VARROK.

YOU BRUTALLY TRAIN ON THE WAY, BRUTALLY MAKING CLAY POTS IN BARBARIAN VILLAGE. YOU BRUTALLY SPEAK TO THE HELMET SHOPKEEPER WHO IS ALSO BRUTAL. YOU THEN KILL THE UNICORN THAT IS THERE, BRUTALLY.

ALSO, YOU REALIZE THAT YOU WERE GOING TO VARROK. YOU BRUTALLY CROSS THE BRIDGE AND SPIT ON ANOTER PLAYER, BRUTALLY. ONCE YOU GET TO VARROK, YOU WITHDRAW YOUR BRASS KEY, BRUTALLY. THEN YOU BRUTALLY WALK TO THE BRUTAL DUNGEON WHERE THERE ARE BRUTAL HOBGOBLINS. YOU UNLOCK THE DOOR WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO CRIPPLE AN ORPHANIGE. YOU THEN KICK THE DOOR DOWN, BRUTALLY.

YOU THEN CLIMB DOWN THE LADDER 4 STEPS AT A TIME, BRUTALLY. YOU AVOID THE ZOMBIES, BECAUSE THEY BRUTALLY DON'T DROP ANYTHING WORTHWHILE. YOU KILL A FEW HOBGOBLINS, BRUTALLY. THEY DROP BRUTAL BONES, WHICH YOU BURY BY SMASHING YOUR HEAD ITNO THE GROUND AND THEN THROWING THE BONES IN THERE WITH THE FEROCITY OF A MINOTAR ON PMS. YOU KILL ANOTHER. YOU THRUST YOUR IRON DAGGER INTO ITS LEG, AND FLING IT TO THE SIDE OF THE ROOM AND KICK IT IN THE HEAD, BRUTALLY. IT DROPS A BRUTAL ROOT.

YOU BRUTALLY CLIMB BACK UP THE LADDER USING YOUR TEETH BRUTALLY. YOU THEN BRUTALLY SMASH THROUGH THE WALL OF THE SMALL HUT YOU ARE IN, BEING AS BRUTAL AS YOU CAN. YOU TAKE THE BRUTAL ROOT TO THE BANKER, WHO IS ALSO BRUTAL. HE BRUTALLY TELLS YOU YOU HAVE NO MORE F2P BANK SPACE, BRUTALLY. YOU BRUTALLY MAKE A RANT TO JAGEX, CORRECTLY USING THE RANTS FORUM, BRUTALLY. YOU COMMENT THAT THE NEW BRUTAL GODSWORD IS NOT BRUTAL ENOUGH AND IT SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH SEVERED HEADS ON A STICK THAT SHOOTS FIRE.

Srs.

"You dig a hole and bury the bones in the ground.

You gain some prayer experience.

In your rage of not gaining a level, you shatter the bones and shout your rage at god.

God smites you.

Oh dear, you're dead!"

Or:

"You string the cats spine with your cat's intestines.

Congradulations! You have advanced a brutal fletching level!"

OK, I come back from a month break from tip, and this topic is still alive?

Yeah sure guys, brutal is going to be a skill.

YOU BRUTALLY WALK FROM FALADOR TO VARROK.

YOU BRUTALLY TRAIN ON THE WAY, BRUTALLY MAKING CLAY POTS IN BARBARIAN VILLAGE. YOU BRUTALLY SPEAK TO THE HELMET SHOPKEEPER WHO IS ALSO BRUTAL. YOU THEN KILL THE UNICORN THAT IS THERE, BRUTALLY.

ALSO, YOU REALIZE THAT YOU WERE GOING TO VARROK. YOU BRUTALLY CROSS THE BRIDGE AND SPIT ON ANOTER PLAYER, BRUTALLY. ONCE YOU GET TO VARROK, YOU WITHDRAW YOUR BRASS KEY, BRUTALLY. THEN YOU BRUTALLY WALK TO THE BRUTAL DUNGEON WHERE THERE ARE BRUTAL HOBGOBLINS. YOU UNLOCK THE DOOR WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO CRIPPLE AN ORPHANIGE. YOU THEN KICK THE DOOR DOWN, BRUTALLY.

YOU THEN CLIMB DOWN THE LADDER 4 STEPS AT A TIME, BRUTALLY. YOU AVOID THE ZOMBIES, BECAUSE THEY BRUTALLY DON'T DROP ANYTHING WORTHWHILE. YOU KILL A FEW HOBGOBLINS, BRUTALLY. THEY DROP BRUTAL BONES, WHICH YOU BURY BY SMASHING YOUR HEAD ITNO THE GROUND AND THEN THROWING THE BONES IN THERE WITH THE FEROCITY OF A MINOTAR ON PMS. YOU KILL ANOTHER. YOU THRUST YOUR IRON DAGGER INTO ITS LEG, AND FLING IT TO THE SIDE OF THE ROOM AND KICK IT IN THE HEAD, BRUTALLY. IT DROPS A BRUTAL ROOT.

YOU BRUTALLY CLIMB BACK UP THE LADDER USING YOUR TEETH BRUTALLY. YOU THEN BRUTALLY SMASH THROUGH THE WALL OF THE SMALL HUT YOU ARE IN, BEING AS BRUTAL AS YOU CAN. YOU TAKE THE BRUTAL ROOT TO THE BANKER, WHO IS ALSO BRUTAL. HE BRUTALLY TELLS YOU YOU HAVE NO MORE F2P BANK SPACE, BRUTALLY. YOU BRUTALLY MAKE A RANT TO JAGEX, CORRECTLY USING THE RANTS FORUM, BRUTALLY. YOU COMMENT THAT THE NEW BRUTAL GODSWORD IS NOT BRUTAL ENOUGH AND IT SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH SEVERED HEADS ON A STICK THAT SHOOTS FIRE.

Srs.

I would seriously want to see that. The most funny thing in RS in years.

phata_elise.png

i remember about 2 months ago , when we voted in the poll about game improvements and skill improvements, when i had voted it said in the page that another skill was being made , although i dont see brutal becoming a skill

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzvz4.png

I r a Good Pixeler?

90/99 Woodcutting

73/99 Theiving