New Skill: Speculation?

SoulAttacker

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea, some more:

http://www.runescape.com/img/kbase/skil ... acking.jpg

this picture also follows the skill/screenshots/pic route, but is not part of the ranged skill guide of runescape. It's part of the combat manual, but it is discussing the ranged skill.

project145lb3.png

*Cough*

=;

drop that arrogance and better check your comp, it's working perfectly here. ;)

let me point it out verbally then. check the ruenscape manual, go to "combat" and then "ranged - basics". look at the sources for the first two pics there and you'll see.

phata_elise.png

Nice idea, some more:

http://www.runescape.com/img/kbase/skil ... acking.jpg

this picture also follows the skill/screenshots/pic route, but is not part of the ranged skill guide of runescape. It's part of the combat manual, but it is discussing the ranged skill.

project145lb3.png

*Cough*

=;

Don't click the short hand links in quotes, click the original full length ones or right click and copy it in.

One thing that leads me to believe there will not be a new skill any time soon is the skill menu leak in the German KB. Why would they go through all that trouble changing the layout of it and the icons when a new skill would be coming out soon anyway?

ahem.

Read the start of barbarian trianing guide:

Barbarian Training

Introduction

The barbarians in ancient times used a very different approach to developing their skills, a method that some today might call 'brutal'.

The barbarian skills are 'brutal'

Hence all the barbarian training images come under the "brutal" directory

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

ahem.

Barbarian Training

Introduction

The barbarians in ancient times used a very different approach to developing their skills, a method that some today might call 'brutal'.

Pwned

Next skill is summoning, or something like that, no doubt. They'll want to get rid of the masive sum of runes accumulating.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

brutally is possibly a pking skill? like at level 99 you can rip your oppents head and hang it in your home =S

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

They're making a new skill called "Speculation"?

Cool. I bet a bunch of people here will get 99 in it very quickly. ;)

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

One thing that leads me to believe there will not be a new skill any time soon is the skill menu leak in the German KB. Why would they go through all that trouble changing the layout of it and the icons when a new skill would be coming out soon anyway?

Does anyone have a picture of that? I'd like to see it (but put it on my blog in blogscape, since ill be there anyway. :wink: ).

There is a new skill coming out, but since hunter was just released it will not come out for a very very long time yet, so shut up and train the skills you already have. Once you have all 99's then you can start to wonder about the new skills. <.<

Pasty.png

No, there obviously wont be a new skill. When a new skill is gonna come out Jagex will mention it in behind the scenes.

Ehhm, ever thought of the possability of the new skill coming out in a later month where we dont got the BTS from yet?

Allthough 'Brutal' sounds a bit weird as a skill name.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Brutal does sound like an odd name for a skill. Although so is "Hunter" #-o

Probally isn't anything to do with an upcoming skill, but if it is, it could possibly be a combat skill that increases the chances of getting hits at the high end of the margin determined by strength and strength bonuses. I'd love that; I really hate when I'm fighting somthing and getting lots of zeros then I hit... a 3 :x

Brutal does sound like an odd name for a skill. Although so is "Hunter" #-o

yeah, calling hunter hunter is like calling cooking "chef" or smithing "blacksmith" or woodcutting "lumberjack"

now, to make it so this post isn't comepletely off-topic, how does any of this point to a new skill, these are all pictures from the barbarian skill/mithril dragons dungeon update

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Congratulations! you advanced a brutal level! you can now bite the head off of bats.

Congratulations! you advanced a brutal level! you can now eat babies!

Brutal isn't going to be a skill, why can't you people just stop being so impatient and wait. When they want you to know the next skill to be released, they'll tell you, until then, just wait.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

I think it's named "Brutal" because that there are brutal green dragons in that dungeon. I can't quite explain the skill bit though. "Brutal" doesn't sound very skill-y either. What exactly will the skill entail anway? Brutal sounds very much like Strength.

ahem.

Barbarian Training

Introduction

Paw Claw's explanation sounds the best so far. :-w

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

please elaborate as to what this skill would entail because all im getting is that all these pictures have a player doing omething.

what would i have to do to raise the brutal skill would be a better question?

tifsdac6mc.gif