Rubik's Cube: the most diabolical puzzle ever invented

Mischlings

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any tips for a 2x2x2? :D

My method for it, basically, is first layer, position last layer, orient last layer. It's heavily based on my 3x3x3 method and you only need to memorize two move sequences (maybe three; to me, the third is intuition but you might need to memorize it).

If you want to know more, tell me, and I'll post specifically what my method for it is.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I got one yesterday, first time I've really tried solving it. Today I used online guides to help me through some of the tougher steps, and I've managed to solve it a couple times already.

Practice makes perfect... :)

Rubik's cube was hard the first time i got it. I attempted to do all sides which I've failed to do without proper knowledge how to do the darn cube so ask brother for advice he told me techniques and soon in a week I was able to complete it in about 10 mins. There after I just attempt to get a better time everytime I do it.

Current Best Time: 1 min 3 secs

I will update time when I get better time.

sasignaturepb.png

iPrismatic.png

スーパーかわいい~

Since this is bumped, I might as well comment. I finished one! Actually, two. Yay.

I've memorized everything except the last step...Still working on that. I was lucky last night and didn't have to do it...So I finished one in 2 minutes. =D

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Since this is bumped, I might as well comment. I finished one! Actually, two. Yay.

I've memorized everything except the last step...Still working on that. I was lucky last night and didn't have to do it...So I finished one in 2 minutes. =D

Ri Di R D Turn the top to the next unsolved Corner, Repeat until solved.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

I remember back to when I first tried solving the Rubik's Cube. I obviously didn't have any idea what I was doing, because when I got one side one color I looked at it and said it was 'complete'... but now I know that it wasn't, because the right colors were in the wrong positions, because the corresponding colors on the sides of that face didn't match up.

I can solve them now in a about 3 minutes. I'm not very intent on getting any faster; I'm just glad I can finally solve the thing.