Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because they're not that great:

Dragon boots:

+ 0 + 0 + 0 - 3 - 1 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 0 + 0 + 4 + 0

Rune boots:

+ 0 + 0 + 0 - 3 - 1 + 12 + 13 + 14 + 0 + 0 + 2 + 0

And rune boots look better!

Yeah some of my friends are kinda pissed they spent 1 mil+ because it's not that much of difference and the look of it is wierd according to them. Oh well if it hits 500k. I'll buy just because it's dragon.

For just 500k so will I!

RSN: Kingdom196.

Well Don't expect the Dfs to hit below 3 million.

You either pay Oziach or make the shield yourself. That makes it more than 3 million right there ::'

I'm sure he charges you 1.2m to make Anti-drag shield into DFS

That's pretty much his point. No one in their right mind will pay 1.2m to create an item only to resell it for less then 2.4m (at least). No person in their right mind would sell a "rare" drop for anything less then 100% profit. His estimate is just 600k off of what 100% profit would probably be. So that sounds about right to me.

As far as the Dragon Boots go... The drop rate, from the sounds of it, is way too common. Even if it is a new item that they want to get out into cirrculation. Prices might rise slightly after the fact, but probably not by a significant amount. Plus you would also have to factor in the fact that people will still be getting drops if/when they change the drop rate. So you'll have boots that people are trying to sell still... plus boots that are coming in, but at maybe a slower pace. I just don't see prices rising by much... if at all.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

They seem to follow the armoured boots drop rate. I get, on average, 2 addy boots per Gargoyle task. The same goes for all the other armoured boots dropping monsters. I have yet to get a Nech task (already 81 Slayer :P ) but from my high level friends I have heard that they always get a pair or 2 per task.

I just love it when people claim drop rates as a fact. Nobody ALWAYS get a pair or 2 rune boots per task. NOBODY. It's all random. There are times that I get 0 rune boots per task, sometimes 1 pair, sometimes 2, somtimes more but NEVER ALWAYS a pair or 2 per task. Drops are all random.

I got 4 D Boots the first day after 2 hours then yesterday I got 0 after 5 hours.

If drops are all random, how do you explain that I don't get as much left halves from Chaos druids as I get herbs? Armoured boot drops have a certain drop rate, it's not random. From what I have heard from the many 83+ Slayers in my clan and friend list their drop rates are the same as the ones I experience from the other aroured boots. And not always 2 pairs per task? Believe it or not, I know that. I have 81 Slayer, I don't always get 2 pairs of boots per task. I did not mean that literally of course :roll:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Seems pretty equal with the rune boots drops. Sometimes you just get one and sometimes your lucky and get whole bunch. I see no reason why this should be different as you only need 83 slayer.

(Offtopic: imho d boots should look more thrilling and not like santa's boots) :roll:

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Picture speaks for itself - 325 kills this is what I got in drops today. :)

dragonbootsvj6.png

from what ive seen, thats like a reasonable trip. perhaps a bit lucky

i got my first in like 20kills and went on like...oh a 70-100 dry streak and have yet to go back.(i used pies:()

Seems pretty equal with the rune boots drops. Sometimes you just get one and sometimes your lucky and get whole bunch. I see no reason why this should be different as you only need 83 slayer.

(Offtopic: imho d boots should look more thrilling and not like santa's boots) :roll:

i they would look more...dragon like..

mayb the price will rise :)

I always tell the truth even when I lie

bought a pair at 950k just now ::'

may resell when it's nerfed

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]