Dragon Boots, Common Drop?

Achilleus

From what I have seen dragon boots are a very common drop....

My Question is why have Jagex released so much at once and why have they made dragon boots such a common drop

Dragon boots could have seperately been a super update but they been overlooked really by the new godswords

Discuss

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did this with dragon legs, albeit, probly not as high a drop rate as this boots. It's to get lots of the boots into the game, then, after a month or so, they'll quietly nerf it.

hit the nail on the head

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

They did this with dragon legs, albeit, probly not as high a drop rate as this boots. It's to get lots of the boots into the game, then, after a month or so, they'll quietly nerf it.

hit the nail on the head

Ah Alright I see But I still think Jagex should have saved the dragon boots for another update

Whats next dragon item ....Dragon Pickaxe? <3:

To get some flowing into the economy, they can always nerf the drop rate later.

Ok they can do that but Ireally don't see why they didnt save the dragon boots for a seperate update

If they were a seperate update then the prices would probably be 4 or 5 times higher and jagex might not of wanted that so releasing them with the god sword made it so their price would stay down.

Just a guess though.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

i agree.it seemed like that happened with the dark bows.tehy knew that if tehy didnt get them out into players hand quick enough they would go for astronomical prices and would end up being virtually unused.later on players complained that jagex has nerfed the drop rate.it seems that way with the d boots that they just wanted to get them to honest players who dont or cant rival these phat merchants who buy everyting up as soon as it appears.

also theirs a lot more poeple at 83 slayer than 90 slayer naturally so that might factor into th commoness

im glad thyre common because theyre cheap and it means i can buy them soon :D

tifsdac6mc.gif

Ok they can do that but Ireally don't see why they didnt save the dragon boots for a seperate update

If they were a seperate update then the prices would probably be 4 or 5 times higher and jagex might not of wanted that so releasing them with the god sword made it so their price would stay down.

Just a guess though.

I Don't know but from what I've heard isnt there to much "money" in the rs economy?, I am probably completely wrong

They arent any more common than other boot drops from their own respective monsters. It just seems like alot have come into the economy because they were released after tons of people already had >83 prayer.

Torlen.png

They seem to be very common, but like other people have said it's because they want to get the boots into curculation then they nerf it. My friend got 3 pairs in under 5 minutes. It seems that if you camp there you can rack up 15+

~R I O T

213360.png

They do seem very common. Within 24 hours of update, the price has fallen from about 4.8-5M, to 1.2M. I bought some yesterday for 2.4M, now I've been gypped #-o

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Guest ickdeep2

hit the nail on the head

Ah Alright I see But I still think Jagex should have saved the dragon boots for another update

I am guessing dragon PLate body

hit the nail on the head

I am guessing dragon PLate body

Better not be -.- I want my pickaxe!!!

Blakdragon39.png

They do seem very common. Within 24 hours of update, the price has fallen from about 4.8-5M, to 1.2M. I bought some yesterday for 2.4M, now I've been gypped #-o

That's why you should NEVER buy somthing the day it comes out. If it went from 4m to 2.4m yesterday, chances were that it would drop way further by the next day. I'm going to wait a week at least.

That's why you should NEVER buy somthing the day it comes out. If it went from 4m to 2.4m yesterday, chances were that it would drop way further by the next day. I'm going to wait a week at least.

Actually this week might be the best. You never know if they are going to screw around with the drop rate, :-k :anxious:

Actually this week might be the best. You never know if they are going to screw around with the drop rate, :-k :anxious:

Exactly I think if they're selling for 700k or less I'll get them no matter how far people think theyll drop. In fact they've been dropping way slower than yesterday so I think they might've already nerfed the drop rate. :ohnoes:

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg