Hey yall :) Whats been happening?

RoyalFlush

Well, I suppose for those who don't know me I should introduce myself, but I really don't feel like it. It's not like im worth introducing anyway.

So this is mainly a "hey, wasup!" to all the older Media Boarders, I hope some are around.

I'll hopefully be getting back into this field of art, so, have your pukebags ready.

Anyway, I hope some of you guys will be able to answer some of my questions.

1. Is pixel art still the ever-oppressive fad it used to be? (I'm guessing 2-4 months ago)

2. Is Nadril still a noob?

3. Did Asvareth finally commit suicide? I hope not, but some of his art led me to beleive he was troubled. (Btw asvy, I bought Nightwish's "Once" album. Awsome)

4. Is Kiephus still an old pri**?

5. Is my mentor Froth still around :D?

6. Does the Chicken ever show up?

7. Is Entangle still a sardonic !@#%?

8. DementedHero still here? (hopefully ready for another sig battle :D)

9. Did GreatSilverWyrms ego die, or did it explode?

10. How in hell are you all of you? :D

Well, hopefully you'll be seeing more of me. If a chorus of groans follows that statement, my work here is done.

Mods, please leave this here, as it was/is the only place I post, and the only people I know.

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Well, I suppose for those who don't know me I should introduce myself, but I really don't feel like it. It's not like im worth introducing anyway.

So this is mainly a "hey, wasup!" to all the older Media Boarders, I hope some are around.

I'll hopefully be getting back into this field of art, so, have your pukebags ready.

1. Is pixel art still the ever-oppressive fad it used to be? (I'm guessing 2-4 months ago)

3. Did Asvareth finally commit suicide? I hope not, but some of his art led me to beleive he was troubled. (Btw asvy, I bought Nightwish's "Once" album. Awsome)

Well, hopefully you'll be seeing more of me. If a chorus of groans follows that statement, my work here is done.

Mods, please leave this here, as it was/is the only place I post, and the only people I know.

1. Yeah, just take a look around ;)

2. Yup :lol:

3. Lol, I dont think he did, unless its his dead soul posting here lately :shock:

5. Hes around sometimes, not alot though

6. Sometimes

7. Heh, bingo

8. YeahYeah

9. You should ask him :P

10. Fine, thanks :P

Get your royal behind to do something creative again mate :wink: :lol:

tipitsigte0.png

Hey, royal! been a while since i've seen you here.

Im notreally active at the moment though, but i've been around long enough and have seen quite a few of your works.

And yes! you should really do a battle again.

bosdemented29yn.gif

:D

*stares and uncovrd*

meanie :lol:

Lol hey Royal, haven't seen you in a while :D can't wait to see you posting some new stuff again. :)

1. Is pixel art still the ever-oppressive fad it used to be? (I'm guessing 2-4 months ago) Yes and I regret to say I got sucked in.

2. Is Nadril still a noob? You know the saying "once a noob always a noob."

3. Did Asvareth finally commit suicide? I hope not, but some of his art led me to beleive he was troubled. (Btw asvy, I bought Nightwish's "Once" album. Awsome) No, he's still here thank god, he single handidly shut down this "mascot" thing that went around.

4. Is Kiephus still an old pri**? Umm... I'd say he can personify that but when you really talk to him he's rather nice.

5. Is my mentor Froth still around? Rarely

6. Does the Chicken ever show up? Once again I can't really tell

7. Is Entangle still a sardonic !@#%? Yes

8. DementedHero still here? (hopefully ready for another sig battle) Yup thank god, now i just gotta kick him in the wagon to go on the sig for my contest.

9. Did GreatSilverWyrms ego die, or did it explode? Can't really tell, I'd say its neutral.

10. How in hell are you all of you? I'm good, my lineart for pixel sigs has increased like by 9999x's better then it was. Though I gotta say I haven't attempted brushing since I did that sig with that hot girl in it, cause well I figured out I can't brush :oops:.

LOL just couldn't help laugh at this. WATCH OUT, HE MIGHT LOCK THE POST!

Alot of times we aren't egotistical... we are just real. And we get tired of having to deal with idiots, and sometimes we lash out. We are good people though; I promise. :lol:

Wyrm is a friend of mine, he's a good guy. ;)

1. Is pixel art still the ever-oppressive fad it used to be? (I'm guessing 2-4 months ago) Pretty much....

2. Is Nadril still a noob? Yep

3. Did Asvareth finally commit suicide? I hope not, but some of his art led me to beleive he was troubled. (Btw asvy, I bought Nightwish's "Once" album. Awsome) nope

4. Is Kiephus still an old pri**? of course

5. Is my mentor Froth still around :D? sadly no...

6. Does the Chicken ever show up? sometimes

7. Is Entangle still a sardonic !@#%? hell yeah!

8. DementedHero still here? (hopefully ready for another sig battle :D) yup

9. Did GreatSilverWyrms ego die, or did it explode? nah we got Peter for that now.

10. How in hell are you all of you? :D I'm good, getting better at all types of sigs, but unfortunately I've only won one contest

:)

No offence, but if you don't know me (I don't care how funny you think it is) posting that I'm still a pri** won't get you very far. I'd even be willing to say you will regret it. Especially with my mad flaming skills. :twisted:

No offence, but if you don't know me (I don't care how funny you think it is) posting that I'm still a pri** won't get you very far. I'd even be willing to say you will regret it. Especially with my mad flaming skills. :twisted:

Yeah... Keiphus the [puncture] will own you with his mad skillz :D

Lol sorry keiph, i just couldn't help it :lol: i realy dont' think your a [puncture]... much :P (hehe, just j/k)

and ice, i dun like you anymore :cry: :lol:

1. Is pixel art still the ever-oppressive fad it used to be? (I'm guessing 2-4 months ago) Basicly, but it is starting to die down a "little" bit

2. Is Nadril still a noob? Yes. Wait a minute....

3. Did Asvareth finally commit suicide? I hope not, but some of his art led me to beleive he was troubled. (Btw asvy, I bought Nightwish's "Once" album. Awsome) Maybe.... perhaps he did and its his Clone thats posting, yeah never thought about that did you?

4. Is Kiephus still an old pri**? nomaybeyes. Basicly, i don't think so :P but he might be hiding something :shock:

5. Is my mentor Froth still around ? Yup he is, he was realy active for a bit, but has died down somewhat.

6. Does the Chicken ever show up? Sometimes, kinda rarly though :P

7. Is Entangle still a sardonic !@#%? Not as much as he used to be... but i guess you could say he might be. but meh, haven't seen much of his posts as of latly

8. DementedHero still here? (hopefully ready for another sig battle ) No, he died. yes... he's still here

9. Did GreatSilverWyrms ego die, or did it explode? it went boom... at the rate of an Atomic bomb :D . nah... he's still good 'ole Gsw.

10. How in hell are you all of you? Well... i'm not in hell atm... but other than that i'm doing fine :P Trying to at least get the Terragen part of our comunity better... which so far isn't working :lol:

decided to answer the questions :D Anyways... welcome back m8, hope to see you on msn :P

Lol, thanks for the warm welcome back you guys. Much love for you all :)

And yes, I'll hopefully be turning out something new, maybe a WIP or something. I have a concept, and Im going to go from there.

And Kiephus, when I said you were an old pri**, it was ment with love :P

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.