=/

Alan_1134

Why were you getting your haircut?

Grow it long wussy.

I get mine buzzed down to 1/2 inch. Longer hair requires more time to take care of. Real men don't want to worry about hygiene. I thought about shaving it off completely so I could just use soap, that would cut out the shampoo part completely.

SOAP?

THIS IS SPARTA.

I don't even wash my hair, or any part of me. Which means, that your manhood has been eradicated by me!

INTELLIGENCE?

NO!

THIS IS STRIKER!!!

Ya dirty animal...no wonder you got bullied....

Horrid smell helps him fight against bullies. They simply choke to death.

Say it's a new look or you're starting a new style and expressing your right to be different, or something like that, lol. People really probably wouldn't care (at least, they don't at my HS, dunno what it's like there)

Oh, and @striker: Most people actually don't think the dirty-lumberjack is the epitome of manliness. And girls don't like a stinky dude, lol. :P

sig2.jpg

Say it's a new look or you're starting a new style and expressing your right to be different, or something like that, lol. People really probably wouldn't care (at least, they don't at my HS, dunno what it's like there)

Oh, and @striker: Most people actually don't think the dirty-lumberjack is the epitome of manliness. And girls don't like a stinky dude, lol. :P

Dude man, dirty lumberback is TOTALLY the epitome of madness. So manly, we're talkin' hair eyeballs.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Wait till it grows back on. It's only hair. Besides then you've got something funny to think back to when you're older.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Heres the story about my haircut.

Well coming home from college I got a taxi straight to the hairdressers two miles away.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5.00

In the hairdressers. Got my hair thinned out and she asked if I want her to trim my fringe a little. So I said yeah.

She went and chopped half of it off.

Do you know how stupid I feel.

I complained and she said theres nothing she can do now..

So my hair is sort of lonh (past my ears) but my fringe is more than halfway up my forehead.

Any ideas? I look really stupid and I dont want to get all my hair short..

Tought luck man, theirs probably about 20% chance each time you go to the Hair dresser that they will mess your hair up/or you wont like it. Trust me:P

Anyways, try to have a better title then that not just " : / "

--Quit--(As of December 22th, 2007)

Hey, look at it this way: Samson didn't need his hair to tear down that temple and kill all those Philistines.

Be like Samson.

Tear down a temple.

Don't forget to kill a few Philistines while you're at it. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!