=/

Alan_1134

Heres the story about my haircut.

Well coming home from college I got a taxi straight to the hairdressers two miles away.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5.00

In the hairdressers. Got my hair thinned out and she asked if I want her to trim my fringe a little. So I said yeah.

She went and chopped half of it off.

Do you know how stupid I feel.

I complained and she said theres nothing she can do now..

So my hair is sort of lonh (past my ears) but my fringe is more than halfway up my forehead.

Any ideas? I look really stupid and I dont want to get all my hair short..

Shave it all off man.

Yeah, I really dislike bad hair cutters. They always have an attitude. <.<

8 Months growing and straightening hair, through the awkward period.

Ive got the weekend but it wont make much of a growing difference.

:|

Thanks but in college we wear safety hats and welding masks.

All the time? You know, when you put on a hat it isn't permanent, you can take it on and off at your own discretion.

Well all jewelry and accesorries (sp?) are banned. We work in a workshop with cars, heavy machinery etc. I recently had a very painful incident with a vice.. <.<

The same thing happened to me. I told the lady that I didn't want my hair to be as "bushy", and she starts to cut it, and her phone rings, and she's talking on her cellphone in some oriental language as she cuts my hair. I had such a bad haircut, I complained to the manager dude, and got my money back. (like 6 bucks, but I was mad)

I'd at least make the sides look even with the rest of it, so it'll grow back nice; and you could try to style it differently.

Why were you getting your haircut?

Grow it long wussy.

So people with short hair are wusses....you better never join the military, dude....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Grow it long wussy.

I get mine buzzed down to 1/2 inch. Longer hair requires more time to take care of. Real men don't want to worry about hygiene. I thought about shaving it off completely so I could just use soap, that would cut out the shampoo part completely.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Grow it long wussy.

I get mine buzzed down to 1/2 inch. Longer hair requires more time to take care of. Real men don't want to worry about hygiene. I thought about shaving it off completely so I could just use soap, that would cut out the shampoo part completely.

SOAP?

THIS IS SPARTA.

I don't even wash my hair, or any part of me. Which means, that your manhood has been eradicated by me!

Grow it long wussy.

SOAP?

THIS IS SPARTA.

I don't even wash my hair, or any part of me. Which means, that your manhood has been eradicated by me!

Dirty monkeys.

p2gq.jpg

Grow it long wussy.

SOAP?

THIS IS SPARTA.

INTELLIGENCE?

NO!

THIS IS STRIKER!!!

Ya dirty animal...no wonder you got bullied....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

cut your hair yourself

i literally just did 18 minutes ago. it looks fine, except i can't reach the back. i'll ask my sister to help me later...

Hopefully you are on friendly terms with your sister.

That really sucks. I'm trying to grow my curly hair down to my shoulders or maybe a little below my shoulders.

I'm still experimenting with my hair. I suppose I won't have to get another haircut for a year or so.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Grow it long wussy.

SOAP?

THIS IS SPARTA.

INTELLIGENCE?

NO!

THIS IS STRIKER!!!

A touch mean. =;

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Grow it long wussy.

SOAP?

THIS IS SPARTA.

INTELLIGENCE?

NO!

THIS IS STRIKER!!!

A touch mean. =;

Nah it's ok, I lol'd.

Grow it long wussy.

SOAP?

THIS IS SPARTA.

INTELLIGENCE?

NO!

THIS IS STRIKER!!!

A touch mean. =;

Nah it's ok, I lol'd.

he is cutting his hair because he wants to get laid

just trim it as long as it can be, short hair looks better&sportier don't let other low lifes tell you other wise :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: . You really have no other option, just cut it, see how it looks.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com