Godsword Kqing (Video)

xSxqPowerx

Alright... if this is better suited for another forum or something please move it.

Basically, I want to show the community what the godsword can do in terms of high lvl monster hunting, when everyone seems to be thinking about pking.

So here's a vid of me soloing the kalphite queen with godsword and black mask.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QdfqXkC1wXE

And following someone's suggestion, what do you think the godsword has the potential to be used for? I've already found it works very well for soloing the godwars bosses. (Can solo 3 zammy bosses in a trip with it sometimes)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could easily turn this into a discussion by asking people what they thought about the god swords potential for a high lvl monster slaying weapon. :thumbsup:

Gonna watch it now

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Black mask goes threw second form, its part of its magicness. 8-) Never nice video, I think I saw a 60 hit in there. \'

Yah... having a max of like 300 hp or so might not have been such a good call by jagex when we can hit 60's...

I heard the music, and died a little inside. I closed it out, unplugged my speakers, then clicked the link again.

Goodjob, maybe compile some video of really big hits or something? That'd be awesome; havn't seen one.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I heard the music, and died a little inside. I closed it out, unplugged my speakers, then clicked the link again.

Goodjob, maybe compile some video of really big hits or something? That'd be awesome; havn't seen one.

That's pretty harsh.

Anyway, I don't even have a zerker ring so I'm probably not the best person to get big hits.

Wow, thats incredible. There goes dragon chain prices. The effect this will have on big items like that could be devastating to the market.

Through my entire day doing it, I've yet to see another person doing the same. Everyone is still running it in Veracs. And it's not as easy as the video shows, sometimes it can get pretty close to the wire (foodwise) In any case, dragon chains really aren't that valuable any more, I doubt they'll drop any lower... You can solo the KQ with multiple weapons, this one's just a bit easier.

XBL- Riley Martian

I see someone else has started doing this as well. I've been running like this all day, at my current combat I can easily solo her using the godsword. Of course, I also bring a Mace for the specs.
Why bring the mace? Godsword specs are way better than the mace spec.

Wow, thats incredible. There goes dragon chain prices. The effect this will have on big items like that could be devastating to the market.

Through my entire day doing it, I've yet to see another person doing the same. Everyone is still running it in Veracs. And it's not as easy as the video shows, sometimes it can get pretty close to the wire (foodwise) In any case, dragon chains really aren't that valuable any more, I doubt they'll drop any lower... You can solo the KQ with multiple weapons, this one's just a bit easier.

I did a bit of soloing like this yesterday too.

Yeah, won't really have any effect. I've been able to consistently solo the kq for a long time, although using the godsword I really haven't had any close calls.

I see someone else has started doing this as well. I've been running like this all day, at my current combat I can easily solo her using the godsword. Of course, I also bring a Mace for the specs.
Why bring the mace? Godsword specs are way better than the mace spec.

Because the spec misses a bit too much for my liking. I'm still not sure if I like this better then my old technique, using Xbow/whip/D Mace. TBH I really don't consider it better then the whip, in my testing of it. The only thing it's really better for is the spec, but I find other weapons better for the KQ spec wise.

XBL- Riley Martian

In any case, dragon chains really aren't that valuable any more, I doubt they'll drop any lower... You can solo the KQ with multiple weapons, this one's just a bit easier.

I sure hope chains don't drop any more, 'cause then Ill have a perm. source of income once I get my combat up. Need something expensive? Go grab a free chain ::'

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

In any case, dragon chains really aren't that valuable any more, I doubt they'll drop any lower... You can solo the KQ with multiple weapons, this one's just a bit easier.

I sure hope chains don't drop any more, 'cause then Ill have a perm. source of income once I get my combat up. Need something expensive? Go grab a free chain ::'

It's not as fast as other places for money, TBH. It's just something I do for fun. I remember a year or two back me and Weyoun 1 were the main Kq'rs. It was good profit back then, nowadays it's not so great.

XBL- Riley Martian

But really this semi-replaces the use for veracs at KQ.

Example. With Full Torags (Nooby I know) and a Godsword, all your have risk of losing is the torags helm, which is what? 200-300k?

Not to mention full torags has an extrodinary range defence, which is the primary attack doing damage. Not to mention, no mace/dds/defender req, which is 1-2 extra space(s) for shark/pot.

You die at kq with vearcs w/o prot pray and you lose v helm with 2M, mace/dds/defender ect..

Appears like this could be a new higher alternative to KQ & Melee Monster Killing with lower risk equipment.

dawnsigblue-3.png