600k per hour with no skills

Brollygerman

some1 tod me he can make 600k per hour with no skill and no merchanting or staking....

he told me not how, and now i want know how..i trust him cuz he got d-chain, fury---at lvl 80(im lvl 84)

but how he makes 600k er hour with not using skills?

brollygerman.png

brollygerman.png

Goal Reched Sep 10th 2007

only ways to do it with no skills

Is hacking

Scamming

Using real money to buy rs items

Or he's lying

No other way to make that kinda money without any skills, merchanting, or staking

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

maybe an extremely lucky deal with a rich friend to run essence for them or something o.o? Double nat running? I think that may be it

For that to make 600k an hour he'd be having to some how get 2k ess from bank to alter in a single hour.

That is pretty much impossible, even with the abyss.

With no skills = no pouches

Takes bout 1 min to run thru abyss in total to nat alter.

So he culd only ferry 1.6k ess an hour at the very max

But take into account no skill would slow u down getting to the centre of the abyss AND rc pkers and your looking at maybe 1k at most

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

maybe an extremely lucky deal with a rich friend to run essence for them or something o.o? Double nat running? I think that may be it

For that to make 600k an hour he'd be having to some how get 2k ess from bank to alter in a single hour.

But take into account no skill would slow u down getting to the centre of the abyss AND rc pkers and your looking at maybe 1k at most

Don't most double nat companies give away like 40-50 nats? Then you could get over 2k in 1 hour on a good day.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Don't most double nat companies give away like 40-50 nats? Then you could get over 2k in 1 hour on a good day.

Well single nat company give 1 nat for each ess so Iguess double give u 2 per ess

So still he'd be taking 26 ess a trip and getting 52. So that'd be 38 runs.

I guess thats just about doable with no skills if you use the abyss, be close thou

Plv6Dz6.jpg

yeah, nat running is the most plausible one i can think of, would be near impossible with no stats whatsoever though mediocre stats should get around 500k and hour profit if the abyss is used.

crunchbag.png

Proud owner of Legends Cape since 10.03.07

Completed Desert Treasure on 21.03.07

First achieved Quest Cape on 14.08.07 at 89 combat

i can make 800k per hour w/ obby mauls.

Thats a form of merchanting :P

nope i dont merch 'em. lets just say i get fury ammys for 3.2m w/ mauls

thats merchanting, everyone knows about that method, although its getting harder now since more people know how to do it.

mathisfun.png

you can get 400-500k exp an hour picking up fungi, use a silver sickle on logs in swamps, sell the mort myre fungi

Yes but u need skills to do nature spirit and u need prayer to use it.

So without skills thts a no go

Plv6Dz6.jpg

you can get 400-500k exp an hour picking up fungi, use a silver sickle on logs in swamps, sell the mort myre fungi

He probably meant 600k an hour without USING any skills like; Runecrafting, woodcutting, alching, fishing etc.

Patrik001.png

88102pbj 8a - BANNED at 108 combat 2004 - 84 Combat RSC.

Patrik001 - 72 Attack 50 Defence 92 Strength RSC.

X Patrik X - 85 Attack 75 Defence 92 Strength RSC.

exp? or you mean gp`?.. what exp you get picking fungi?

brollygerman.png

brollygerman.png

Goal Reched Sep 10th 2007

Nope, he meant gp. And I'm quite sure he meant picking Whiteberries, but I don't know if it's still a good way to get cash.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

theres many ways to get tons of cash without skills - merchanting, law running, nat running, air running. fungi picking is a good one especially if u use prayer pots its 700k an hour or soi dont like it because it doesent give exp though