Hazelmere's Strange Prediction

warren211

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't bob the cat mention being zaros if talked to with a catspeak ammy? I dont know how it ties it but just a random tidbit of info :D

You ask him who he is and he goes "Zar...I mean, meow."

Doesn't tie in at all.

If you have done A Tail of Two Cats you know for fact (since u went into his memories) Bob the Cat was Robert The Strong a great hero of the third (?) age

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Doesn't bob the cat mention being zaros if talked to with a catspeak ammy? I dont know how it ties it but just a random tidbit of info :D

Doesn't tie in at all.

If you have done A Tail of Two Cats you know for fact (since u went into his memories) Bob the Cat was Robert The Strong a great hero of the third (?) age

May sound crazy and unlikely, but Zaros was defeated by Zamorak in the Second Age, and if Robert the Strong was around in the Third Age, could it not be possible that Bob is both? That Zaros was also somehow Robert the Strong?

Doesn't tie in at all.

May sound crazy and unlikely, but Zaros was defeated by Zamorak in the Second Age, and if Robert the Strong was around in the Third Age, could it not be possible that Bob is both? That Zaros was also somehow Robert the Strong?

It may be possible since zammy went mortal > god perhaps zaros went god >mortal

But why would the most evilof the gods become a great hero?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Elves - plaining to summon Zammy

Actually there would be no proof of this at all, because theres absoutly no evidence that elves akowladge any other gods other than Seren.

She is the local deity, and to our knowladge, the elves dont now any other god, unless new quests arise to prove differently.

I point your attention to the end of regicide.

You deliver a note from the bad elves to Lathas which contains a line about being ready to open the gate for the empty lord to return.

This suggests they are summoning the empty lord.

From other sources we know Zamorak is the empty lord.

What more evidence do you wish?

Actually, Zamorak isn't the empty lord. That would be Zaros. :D

It's mentioned quite a few times in the miniquest where you get ghostly robes.

pissant22.png

Currently subsisting off of God Wars: 3 shards, 1 bandos hilt, 2 sara swords, 1 steam staff, and 2 zamorak spears.

I only got 3 things too say

1- Zaros isnt evil!the mod the creator of desert tresure quest said it "just because all ussume Zaros has evil god doesent mean is Evil" :shame:

2- Hanzell is going north TO TRAIN he might be with another Zammorak too TRAIN and might get attacked by Zaros fallowers - WHO ARE ALSO GOING NORTH Zaros is coming back :shock: and zammy followers BASHED :twisted:

3- Gunthix doesent know abaut Zaros! he went too sleep b4 Zaros appered and when he woke up Zaros was alredy banned , if Zaros teles b4 Gunthix appers only Zammorak will be eeer...banned? :uhh:

4- I have descover that mar... <.< .something , are veery powerfull, too powerfull, demi-gods too bee exact - under Zaros leadership...destroy Gunthix???? :ohnoes:

MY HEAD! :wall:

Serafim , follower of Zaros and Destroyer of Tea

Look left ---------------------->>> I said left, not right! If you fell for this, add this to your signature. lovers

I only got 3 things too say

1- Zaros isnt evil!the mod the creator of desert tresure quest said it "just because all ussume Zaros has evil god doesent mean is Evil" :shame:

2- Hanzell is going north TO TRAIN he might be with another Zammorak too TRAIN and might get attacked by Zaros fallowers - WHO ARE ALSO GOING NORTH Zaros is coming back :shock: and zammy followers BASHED :twisted:

3- Gunthix doesent know abaut Zaros! he went too sleep b4 Zaros appered and when he woke up Zaros was alredy banned , if Zaros teles b4 Gunthix appers only Zammorak will be eeer...banned? :uhh:

4- I have descover that mar... <.< .something , are veery powerfull, too powerfull, demi-gods too bee exact - under Zaros leadership...destroy Gunthix???? :ohnoes:

MY HEAD! :wall:

Our heads... :wall: having to decipher what you just wrote.

And to pawclaw... Zaros is the empty lord, Zamorak is the pretender/deceiver. Also Armadyl is not necessarily a god of goodness. I seem to recall Juna saying something about all gods (even Saradomin) often put forward the pretence of "good".

In my opinion, they're all greedy, power-hungry maniacs. Which is why I'm an athiest, in real life and runescape lol.

Sig.jpg

And to pawclaw... Zaros is the empty lord, Zamorak is the pretender/deceiver. Also Armadyl is not necessarily a god of goodness. I seem to recall Juna saying something about all gods (even Saradomin) often put forward the pretence of "good".

In my opinion, they're all greedy, power-hungry maniacs. Which is why I'm an athiest, in real life and runescape lol.

Zamorak is also known as the usurper. :)

And I agree with you, Armadyl is not techincally the god of goodness, it's hinted that he may just be the god of winds, and an ally of Saradomin. Heck we may as well just say he's a god, and not assign him to any other title.

Zaros could technically not be evil also, there hasn't really been any evidence of evil acts, he ruled over lots, but that doesn't really make him evil. As soon as he was banished every god started fighting for his territory, hence the god wars.

Zamorak may of wanted to become a god because Zaros wasn't 'evil' enough for the mahjarrat.

Dark_Jab.png

Zamorak is also known as the usurper. :)

And I agree with you, Armadyl is not techincally the god of goodness, it's hinted that he may just be the god of winds, and an ally of Saradomin. Heck we may as well just say he's a god, and not assign him to any other title.

Zaros could technically not be evil also, there hasn't really been any evidence of evil acts, he ruled over lots, but that doesn't really make him evil. As soon as he was banished every god started fighting for his territory, hence the god wars.

Zamorak may of wanted to become a god because Zaros wasn't 'evil' enough for the mahjarrat.

nice thoughts :o especially the last one! Maiby zaros is really good.

And also the one who wins the war writes the history =) the loser has pretty much always been said to have it wrong, as the winner will allways have it right.

meaning that sara could have been 'bad/evil'

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

• 3 weeks later...
This could either be an awesome quest to come or some annoying quest that makes you pretend to care about Guthix when infact many would be much happier if jagex would just kill him off.

Well...I think if they would kill Guthix they would destroy "balance" wich should destroy the world of RuneScape as we know it... :ohnoes:

Or at least making Guthix armour worth like a christmas cracker because it would be discounted. :mrgreen:

Making the world override with Saradomists,Zamorackists or Zarosists (sp.?).So you can't take out any god of RuneScape without making some riot/complaint or even wiping out one race: demons,humans,animals,orges,birds etc.

merchanting-guide-sig-3.jpeg

This could either be an awesome quest to come or some annoying quest that makes you pretend to care about Guthix when infact many would be much happier if jagex would just kill him off.

Well...I think if they would kill Guthix they would destroy "balance" wich should destroy the world of RuneScape as we know it... :ohnoes:

Or at least making Guthix armour worth like a christmas cracker because it would be discounted. :mrgreen:

Making the world override with Saradomists,Zamorackists or Zarosists (sp.?).So you can't take out any god of RuneScape without making some riot/complaint or even wiping out one race: demons,humans,animals,orges,birds etc.

I doubt that Guthix could be killed without first inciting another god war, in which case it's already been established that he would destroy the world and recreate it once again.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png