Hazelmere's Strange Prediction

warren211

Elves - plaining to summon Zammy

Actually there would be no proof of this at all, because theres absoutly no evidence that elves akowladge any other gods other than Seren.

She is the local deity, and to our knowladge, the elves dont now any other god, unless new quests arise to prove differently.

And as for the Mahjarrat. I believe there were actually 10 of them, not 8.

1) Zamorak: (He often refers as "follow Mahjarrat", which would imply he is one himself.)

2) Azzanadra: Loyal to Zaros during the rebellion and imprisioned for it.

3) Hazeel: As you know, loyal to Zamorak and Rebelled against Zaros.

4) Lucien: Loyalties Questionable

5) Akthanakos: "The Camel Head" He was imprisoned by Enakhra in her temple.

6) Thammaron: Held the high-ranking position of Chief-Lieutenant in Zamorak's army. He sided with Zamorak during the rebellion, and led an attack to Uzer. He was killed.

7) Lord Drakan: Lord Drakan is the brother of Count Draynor, and loyal to Zamorak.

8) Count Draynor: A Mahjarrat who mysteriously crossed the river of Salve, but lost much of his power because of this, causing him to be such a low level when you kill him in vampire slayer.

9) Zemouregal: Known for his battle with Arrav, and his undead attacks on Varrock. His location has been a mystery since his army's defeat. It is unkown if he is still alive.

10) Sliske: Hardly anything is known about him, other than he is a snake like figure. Many people suspect he lives in the Draynor Sewers, known as Ruantun.

Ok, so we have 10 listed. #6 and #8 are "dead". #2 Sided with Zaros, and #4 Is questionable about his Loyalty (Proly playing both sides, which is why he wants the staff, to give it to the side thats winning.)

That leaves 6 or less Loyal to Zamorak, unless there are more Mahjarrat we dont know about, which is a possability. So the "brothern" might not be Mahjarrat, because to our knowladge only 1-2 are still loyal to Zaros.

We will just have to wait and find out :wink:

EDIT -

Oracle in Postbag from the Hedge:

The threat from the north shall be of Mahjarrat made.

Also, remember the Oracle likes to talk in riddles. But if you were to take the sentence literally, it means "There is a threat in the North, and It will be made of Mahjarrat". But it dosent state which side of Mahjarrat will be. Simply evil dosent define it. There is Zaros Evil, and Zamorak Evil.

dawnsigblue-3.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you are taking 'Mahjarrat made' out of context...

"... The threat from the north shall be of Mahjarrat made."

I think they mean that the Mahjarrat are 'making' the threat (i.e. they will be attacking or whatever they do), not actually making an object. I hope that is clear, idk.

Penguins :-k

Whatever happens, the quest will be awesome \'

think about it, 8 brothers, skilled, two return. one representing slayer, the other warriors, each of these brothers represent a skill in runescape. this is a future quest

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Actually there would be no proof of this at all, because theres absoutly no evidence that elves akowladge any other gods other than Seren.

She is the local deity, and to our knowladge, the elves dont now any other god, unless new quests arise to prove differently.

I point your attention to the end of regicide.

You deliver a note from the bad elves to Lathas which contains a line about being ready to open the gate for the empty lord to return.

This suggests they are summoning the empty lord.

From other sources we know Zamorak is the empty lord.

What more evidence do you wish?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You deliver a note from the bad elves to Lathas which contains a line about being ready to open the gate for the empty lord to return.

Actually Zaros was the Empty god.

And an Empty lord seems like a leader without feelings. Maybe some other evil elven god. Probably not Zaros or Zamorak.

Meh, whatever they are summoning, I hope it beats the crap out of that Priffidas gate so we can finally get in. :twisted:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

And an Empty lord seems like a leader without feelings. Maybe some other evil elven god. Probably not Zaros or Zamorak.

Meh, whatever they are summoning, I hope it beats the crap out of that Priffidas gate so we can finally get in. :twisted:

Ergh

It has been proved several times with reference

The Empty Lord IS another name for Zamorak and has NO link to Zaros

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i dont know if this has anything to do with it at the end of enahrahkas lament quest enrahka and the over woman at the end turn into skeletons and say well fight,or finish this,in the north.

it might have some referance to this :?

tifsdac6mc.gif

Ergh

Could you direct me to where it was revealed that Zamorak is the empty lord because we are told that Zaros is the empty lord at the end of the Ghostly Robes mini-quest

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

Ergh

Could you direct me to where it was revealed that Zamorak is the empty lord because we are told that Zaros is the empty lord at the end of the Ghostly Robes mini-quest

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Zamorak the one referred to in MP1? When you Eila or who ever she is all about what's happened in the last three quests, isn't Zamorak specifically mentioned.

And I think it has to Zamorak mentioned, as I don't think Zaros had been invented by Jagex when Regicide came out. Certainly by MP1, but I don't think they went back to change stuff.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

And as for the Mahjarrat. I believe there were actually 10 of them, not 8.

1) Zamorak: (He often refers as "follow Mahjarrat", which would imply he is one himself.)

2) Azzanadra: Loyal to Zaros during the rebellion and imprisioned for it.

3) Hazeel: As you know, loyal to Zamorak and Rebelled against Zaros.

4) Lucien: Loyalties Questionable

5) Akthanakos: "The Camel Head" He was imprisoned by Enakhra in her temple.

6) Thammaron: Held the high-ranking position of Chief-Lieutenant in Zamorak's army. He sided with Zamorak during the rebellion, and led an attack to Uzer. He was killed.

7) Lord Drakan: Lord Drakan is the brother of Count Draynor, and loyal to Zamorak.

8) Count Draynor: A Mahjarrat who mysteriously crossed the river of Salve, but lost much of his power because of this, causing him to be such a low level when you kill him in vampire slayer.

9) Zemouregal: Known for his battle with Arrav, and his undead attacks on Varrock. His location has been a mystery since his army's defeat. It is unkown if he is still alive.

10) Sliske: Hardly anything is known about him, other than he is a snake like figure. Many people suspect he lives in the Draynor Sewers, known as Ruantun.

Ok, so we have 10 listed. #6 and #8 are "dead". #2 Sided with Zaros, and #4 Is questionable about his Loyalty (Proly playing both sides, which is why he wants the staff, to give it to the side thats winning.)

That leaves 6 or less Loyal to Zamorak, unless there are more Mahjarrat we dont know about, which is a possability. So the "brothern" might not be Mahjarrat, because to our knowladge only 1-2 are still loyal to Zaros.

You forgot Enakhra herself. But as far as I remember, she followed Zamorak, while Akthanakos followed Zaros. This was the reason for them fighting each other. So the "camel head" is a loyal Zaros follower.

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

A couple of thoughts -

brothers - can be real brothers, or more likely band of brothers style, ie all white knights are brothers. Remember shield of arrav quests, where you have to team with other players?

imagine a quest where you needed 8 players playing at same time, fighting a group of enemies(or one powerful one), with the last two men standing then fighting off for the spoils.....

Also, remember that future visions are notoriously unreliable and could be wrong....

G

Gda_Scooby.png

A couple of thoughts -

brothers - can be real brothers, or more likely band of brothers style, ie all white knights are brothers. Remember shield of arrav quests, where you have to team with other players?

imagine a quest where you needed 8 players playing at same time, fighting a group of enemies(or one powerful one), with the last two men standing then fighting off for the spoils.....

Also, remember that future visions are notoriously unreliable and could be wrong....

G

Just a thought:

Why would jagex make a quest REQUIREING 8 players but alos REQUiRING 7 to die?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

[hide=Quote Train]

Ergh

[/hide]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Zamorak the one referred to in MP1? When you Eila or who ever she is all about what's happened in the last three quests, isn't Zamorak specifically mentioned.

And I think it has to Zamorak mentioned, as I don't think Zaros had been invented by Jagex when Regicide came out. Certainly by MP1, but I don't think they went back to change stuff.

You've got to be kidding. Zaros was "Invented" way back in RSC, with the Digsite quest... though not much was known about him at the time.

Zaros is indeed referred to as the "Empty Lord" at the end of the Curse of Zaros mini-quest. The last two lines in the conversation with the last ghost is somthing like "You: Just who is this 'Empty Lord'?" "Ghost: I thought you would have guessed by now. He is Zaros."

Theres other references to zammy as the empty lord.

And they are also used directly in the quest that tells u elves are summoning the empty lord aka zammy

And I reallydo not recall being told Zaros is the empty lord in ghostly robes.

I think you may of been told Zamorak is, but never Zaros, but im not sure

Plv6Dz6.jpg

And they are also used directly in the quest that tells u elves are summoning the empty lord aka zammy

I have never come across a reference to Zamorak (although I have not done all the quests) being called the empty lord.

On the other hand as has been noted Zaros is named as the empty lord(the "evil" god at the time) during the ghostly robes line.

During the same mini quest it is revealed that Zamarok was a majaharrat in Zaros's army (quite a high ranking one if I remember correctly) who became a god after Zaros was impaled on the God staff of Armadyl which Zamarok had been using to fight Zaros

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

This could either be an awesome quest to come or some annoying quest that makes you pretend to care about Guthix when infact many would be much happier if jagex would just kill him off.

Killing guthix off is unlikey seeing as he is the creator of Gelienor and the most powerful of the gods (it's mentioned somewhere that his re-awakening brought the wars of the third age to an end.)

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

This could either be an awesome quest to come or some annoying quest that makes you pretend to care about Guthix when infact many would be much happier if jagex would just kill him off.

Killing guthix off is unlikey seeing as he is the creator of Gelienor and the most powerful of the gods (it's mentioned somewhere that his re-awakening brought the wars of the third age to an end.)

If I remember correctly, all he did was say "STOP" and every creature of of the god's just died, ending the God Wars.

From Myreque Part III we learn that if there is another God War, Guthix will simply destroy the world. Which is safe to say he is much stronger than the others.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I doubt that Guthix is truly as all powerfull as he says he is. Honestly I doubt it happened as it said stop and the war stopped. There are 2 possible solutions to this one guthix moved the Gods and thier armies to another dimension so the could end the war without destroying gielinor or when Guthix appeared Saradomin sided with him and Zamorak gave up beacause he could not fight two Gods. No one has given me concrege proof that Guthx is the most powerful Diety merely as the creator of the land he has most influence over it that would satisfy me. And to be Honest I think Jagex would let players choose thier favorite faction so people could play the quest from a differant side from thier freinds. And there might be 8 factions as thier is atleast 8 gods with followers on Runescape (although im not sure about ikov). And in the letters the Gods refer to each other as brothers so this quest may be a death match between the gods or avatars of the gods acting in thier stead and your characters mission is to preserve geilinor and not let it be destroyed by the warring factions.

Azzazeal.png

untitled6kv7.gif

This quest I'm fairly confident will be the the culmination of all the little bits and pieces we've gotten so far.

I think it's the attempt the return Zaros back to this world from where he was banished to. The followers of Zaros are trying to bring him back, the followers of Zammy are trying to stop this from happening.

As an empty Lord he could be the deceitful ones.

The 8 brothers will be one side, either Zaros or Zammy. While we have a long list of Mahjarrat who supported Zammy, we also have a few that supported Zaros. Maybe not all have been introduced yet.

Also, don't forget the Lord of the Dead down in the desert. The one who used to lead the Mahjarrat until Zaros ousted him. His name escapes me. He could play some part in it as well.

And in the these matters, Zammy is always referred to as Zamorak the Pretender.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I have never come across a reference to Zamorak (although I have not done all the quests) being called the empty lord.

On the other hand as has been noted Zaros is named as the empty lord(the "evil" god at the time) during the ghostly robes line.

During the same mini quest it is revealed that Zamarok was a majaharrat in Zaros's army (quite a high ranking one if I remember correctly) who became a god after Zaros was impaled on the God staff of Armadyl which Zamarok had been using to fight Zaros

And I'm pretty sure that somewhere one of the elves says that naming the empty lord gives him power and I think that the elves freely name Zamorak, which means it is Zaros.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif