~ The Thieving Guild ~

Bobbington

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

great idea: this 99 thief has long believed that there should be a thief guild. Hope it happens :D

Best of luck,

Sylvan Death

"You insolent fools! In your abyssmal ignorance and conceit you for get to whome you speak: for I am still easily your master!" -Howard the Duck

I support, although I cannot say I am a big thiever myself. :XD:

No more PKing? Aww...

My favorite PK'ers are: Most Dreaded (best f2p pker ftw), h 0 r O (zerker pure idol man!), Kids Ranqe (nice combos :O), Maikel Pro (gotta love ancients <3), and Dizzy Mauler (sad to get 70 def =() respectively. =)

*Points to thieving*

*Points to it again*

*taps it*

*Punches a hole through the stat sig*

Well, great idea :P I like it, it's great. Could of sworn I saw this idea on the official forums (not accusing you of anything, I'm sure you were the one who posted it there, and I'm sure I added my support there.)

Anyways yeah...

*Repairs stat sig*

I'm not uncool enough to have a stat sig.

dan_i_can.png

I lied :-p

*Points to thieving*

*Points to it again*

*taps it*

*Punches a hole through the stat sig*

Well, great idea :P I like it, it's great. Could of sworn I saw this idea on the official forums (not accusing you of anything, I'm sure you were the one who posted it there, and I'm sure I added my support there.)

Anyways yeah...

*Repairs stat sig*

I seem to remeber your name in my supporters list :) it had been posted on the offical forums twice.

sig2webzx7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
dude, that's such an awesome idea, if i was a member, i would post that on the RS poll.

but i don't want to jack your thread

In total this thread was one the official forums twice, for about 7 months, but i moved it hear when a forum bug killed it, and I was finding it hard keeping up with getting it bumped.

sig2webzx7.jpg

• 4 months later...

Locked on author's request.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?