~ The Thieving Guild ~

Bobbington

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*walks in with sunnies on* 8-) soz had to do it so the gurads wouldnt recignise me..... again :XD:

I really support it may even get me to gain those 10 thieving lvls gratz on the originality =D> err i hear the guards :uhh:

u didnt see anything got it :-#

*puts on sunnies again* 8-)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

they already have a thieving guild its called rogues den

If you read the suggestion you would have not posted that.......

This suggestion was on the offical forums for probaly a total of 7 months, and I did keep a supporters list, but to be honest with you I was not able to keep the list upto date with the ammount of supporters so I let it drop in this version.

sig2webzx7.jpg

Well, i absolutely love this idea. But its not gonna work. Jagex put in the Rogues Den as a subsitute for Thieving and Agility guilds- Jagex probably wont accapt the idea of a new Thieving Guild.

darkvictor.png

98% of rs players have attempted a scam. If your one of the 2% who havent, copy this into your sig.

Together with Zamorak we stand!

I would not be so sure actually..... it's been over two years since the launch of Rouges den and Jagex have already stated that most guilds need some major high level additions to make them worthwhile.

Intreasting point though.

sig2webzx7.jpg

I think the entrance to the guild would be better suited if you had to picklock the door, like to the HAM hideout.

full support...write a guide for an herblore guild next plz, lolol

Herblore guild eh?....... I will have to put some thought into that! no idea how to center it! My next planned suggestions (first on the offical forums) is for a very unique minigame which involved time travel! (I know it sounds terrible but I have it mentaly palnned how to fit the game.

I think the entrance to the guild would be better suited if you had to picklock the door, like to the HAM hideout.

It's a good alternative I actually had that in when this was in planning stages but settled on a bouncer.... both are good though.

sig2webzx7.jpg

I really like the idea. I've always loved thieving, but with the release of PP I lost all interest. We could also do with more non-tradeable outfits that look great and cost some effort to get (~naval) and that actually fit the capes.

Love the "stealing back" idea and going out to steal for "the boss" as well. RS needs this kind of gloomier places with backstabbing scum. Less Disney, because we have to face it: our characters aren't heroes but tough bullies!

I also like how the shortcuts make sure the place will keep on being used even after everybody got the outfits. Very well thought out. You have my full support.

Support.

Personally, I'm hating training to 53 - theives who stuck with it should really get rewards for doing so. I loved the idea, very well thought out - but can I get some more details on clothing? (Ignore this if you already have it out)

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

................... but can I get some more details on clothing? (Ignore this if you already have it out)

It was actually intentional not to go into too much detail there as it would be far to complex for a suggestion to go into the small details but just to sumarise where they would be (after Jagex to the detail work)

Defiantly worth having, yet not overpowered devaluing the skill.

sig2webzx7.jpg