Teenagers

HomeworkClub

emo is taken from emotional. its really hard for me to explain. perfectly happy kids are seeing it as cool and trying to act the same way. hell just take a look out side. go to a skatepark or something and every 3rd person will be emo

they also wear tight pants a lot. :lol:

Mmmmm, some of the 'guys' at our school says tight pants "show off the natural beauty of their hips and thighs" :shock:

(guys reeeallllyyyy arent meant to wear tight pants, I mean really)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these threads are starting to really p me off... all this starts is people saying so much mad stuff, and it dosent help that people post saying "oh, in my area we do such and such". All it does is give us bad names!

And defending ourselves dosent work becouse no ones gonna belive 12-16 year olds...

How about i go start a thread about adults and get all the teens to come in and start saying how they are so bad...

I think these threads should be stoped...

Yes I agree. Why do people talk about us in genral/ There are some teens who are really nice and stuff, but others who are complete loosers. How would you feel if us kids said that all adults are rude and stuff just because a few of them are. Now, a lot of people are just going to say that I'm being rude by saing this but I must say, those who say that are being very hypocritical.

PDM

PDM

these threads are starting to really p me off... all this starts is people saying so much mad stuff, and it dosent help that people post saying "oh, in my area we do such and such". All it does is give us bad names!

And defending ourselves dosent work becouse no ones gonna belive 12-16 year olds...

I just want to say is if you dont wanna have a bad name then you shouldnt do bad things... I fail to see how your going to get many people at all to agree with you when you start off a post by saying something such as

these threads are starting to really p me off...

I agree with people that say that wanna-be gangsters are really annoying because they are (not racial but mainly the white ones as said by sin_will_win)

by the way, im 16 years old.

black flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

I believe the media barely shows us as teenagers. The things that teenagers do particpate in are usually good things. Though the stories that make it to the news about teenagers are usually bad ones and do give a false light. Though if us as "adults" are "responsible" then we would know that 99% of teenagers aren't like that. Sure their are some bad things that don't make it to news, I'm not that naive but really we aren't shown that bad. It's all in the ideology of those who give the news. A lot of their stories can be filled with fallacies and derogratory statements, thus showing us in a bad light.

you know what i cant take? all those wanna-be "gangsta" people....(not to be racial... but... mainly the white ones..)... they use horrible grammar, improper language, have absolutely no respect for authority, and are overall meany-pies!! (woulda said something else.... starts with d... ends with -heads.....)

im sorry if i offended anybody, but i really gotta vent.....

AGREED! omg their such a pain in the * omg theres 1 white kid that hangs out with a bunch of hispanic gangsters and says hes hispanic but hes whiter than me ( i live in florida by the way so theres alot of this ) and mme and my friends call him whiteboy david but once he gets jumped cause of it i think every1 will be happy and he'll turn into sum * that thinks hes still gangsta

but every1 in my middle skool arent virgins cause this gangsta * and thats *ed up

rawwwak3.th.png

I just want to say is if you dont wanna have a bad name then you shouldnt do bad things... I fail to see how your going to get many people at all to agree with you when you start off a post by saying something such as

these threads are starting to really p me off...

I agree with people that say that wanna-be gangsters are really annoying because they are (not racial but mainly the white ones as said by sin_will_win)

by the way, im 16 years old.

black flat

.. yes if i dont want a bad name i should stop doing bad things... when i am an honer student and have done preatty much nothing bad my entire life... yup...

omg what i ment is people are being ageist (i know not a word but you know what i mean). Just because some idiots go and screw things over for us, the others that are good get the blunt of it too.

If all you adults can see nothing that is good about us, then fine! Its your own opinion.

I agree with people that say that wanna-be gangsters are really annoying

... i find that real sad that people say this about other kids. Maybe its how they think, its just like being a homosexal. in their minds they think its right. so dont go around saying they are bad or annoying, if they dont realy bother you in the first place...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

hehe, guess we wern't a real good example for our little brothers and sisters. :P And now everybody is complaining. :lol:

you know what i cant take? all those wanna-be "gangsta" people....(not to be racial... but... mainly the white ones..)... they use horrible grammar, improper language, have absolutely no respect for authority, and are overall meany-pies!! (woulda said something else.... starts with d... ends with -heads.....)

im sorry if i offended anybody, but i really gotta vent.....

AGREED! omg their such a pain in the * omg theres 1 white kid that hangs out with a bunch of hispanic gangsters and says hes hispanic but hes whiter than me ( i live in florida by the way so theres alot of this ) and mme and my friends call him whiteboy david but once he gets jumped cause of it i think every1 will be happy and he'll turn into sum * that thinks hes still gangsta

but every1 in my middle skool arent virgins cause this gangsta * and thats *ed up

You ever been in Spain? Most spannish people are whiter then normal "white" people. And, please, take a look at your own grammar. >.< You sound more like the 'gangster' that doesn't like the other 'gangster'. :lol:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

You ever been in Spain? Most spannish people are whiter then normal "white" people. And, please, take a look at your own grammar. >.< You sound more like the 'gangster' that doesn't like the other 'gangster'. :lol:

I usually spend all of the summer in Malaga, and I can't really say that's true. A huge majority of the spanish people are quite tanned, kind of like some models you see in a vacation ad. Their skin isn't really dark, but it's more tanned than the average person's (so you could easily distinguish a spanish person from an average american). But then again it's possible that you visited nothern Spain where the population is more light-skinned. :)

I usually spend all of the summer in Malaga, and I can't really say that's true. A huge majority of the spanish people are quite tanned, kind of like some models you see in a vacation ad. Their skin isn't really dark, but it's more tanned than the average person's (so you could easily distinguish a spanish person from an average american). But then again it's possible that you visited nothern Spain where the population is more light-skinned. :)

Ah, but that's in the summer, and Spain is known for sun etc. in the summer, but then the Dutch people in Spain are tanned too, so that's not a really good comparisation. but when it's another season people are rather pale in Spain.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• 4 weeks later...

ATTENTION: INTELLEGENT PERSON SPEAKING!

:lol: hehehe, ok. time for my "smart talk."

This problem is purely psychological. Part of the reason a vast majority of our adolescent population may seem a bit harsh is only slightly because of the media. Many teens feel that because the media has given them such a bad reputation that the rest of the world seems to agree with, that what the heck, might as well act that way.

*inside the mind of a teen* well, hey, i already got this bad rep, might as well act that way because people are already expecting it anyway.

Also, man, teen life is tough. You guys have nooo idea...It seems as if once humans reach adulthood, they're just totally brainwashed of how tough life really is for us. *sigh* The perils of teenage life will remain forever unknown to the ouside world... :?

It's nobody's fault, but the maker's; it's the same with every generation: it's down to hormones.

That said, the "bad behaviour" of today is a little more "uncouth" than before; there's a lot more swearing, which is the fault of some of the media who seem to think that because it's fasionable they should support it, thus cause it to spiral out of proportion.

there's a lot more swearing, which is the fault of some of the media who seem to think that because it's fasionable they should support it, thus cause it to spiral out of proportion.

Lol there are a few girls i know at school who get mad when people swear, and dont swear themselves... lol.

(wow this thread is old, just restarted lol)

Anyways, whats so bad about swearing? its like money, sociaty veiws it as something just becase they all agree on it. We say $1 is $1 becase we all agree. And we think that the f word is bad becase we all agee. But if we were all to think its not bad... it suddenly dosent become bad.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Well... yesss.... but we could say the same about violence: if everyone started doing it, would that make it OK?

if everyone did it+ they veiwed as being acceptable.. then yes its ok. Maybe its not really, but its viewed as ok and acceptable. thats why our socity is bad today... we are all a heard of sheep, following the sheep who are brave enough to go a diffrent way.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

A while ago, I watch this documentary in that examined the phyce of a modern day teenager. What I saw I just had to laugh at, and worry about...Kids, only 13 years old going out and getting drunk and coming home at 2:00!! I don't know about you but 13 is a little young for all this. For someone that's 19, yeah, I can see it(still wouldn't approve of it). I think the media has a big part in this. For one, they're saying(for girls) that if you aren't dressed in the latest fasions and not as skinny as a toothpick, you wont ever be loved. It's totally the wrong message, and doing more harm then good.

I knew a girl when I was going to highschool that always read those magazines(which are the worst). She kept on reading them and she forgot how beautiful she really was, and started skipping meals etc.... She became anorexic, and she thought she was becoming "pretty". It seems the media want's teens to be things that aren't natural.

For guys, the pressure is on them, but no one ever talks about it 'cause they think it would be in vain. All these shows(O.C.....Can't think of any more) practicaly saying "well if you aren't buff and have acne you'll never succeed in life, and wont ever get the girl". This is very hard on some(it was on me), knowing that you'll never have someone to walk with you or anything, because you weren't made perfect. You know what, no one is perfect.

That's my 2 cents.

where i live it is rather sad really... there arent many teens involved in drunk driving accidents, so thats a plus, but the next city over teens are always getting shot, run over, etc. by gangs, there are also a lot of teens in my area that use drugs, and about every year i will see 5 or more teen mothers, you see... teens do stupid or crazy stuff sometimes just for the fun of it, not taking the time to think about later consequences.