Teenagers

HomeworkClub

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adults always remember the good thingd that they did and the bad things we (teenagers) do. Teens have done some bad stuff but its not like we are evil incarnate. Everyone makes mistakes, ours just happen to be analysed more.

As a young adult (20) I do feel that teenagers are worse.

Where did the respect for other people go? :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Even I think some very young kids these days (round 12) are way to harsh.. They have no respect for anyone, and they go out to clubs, drink alcohol and girls wear short skirts. I'm 16 I'm not like 'old' or an 'adult' at all yet, but at least I do show some respect to other/older people, and Im smarter then going out only to get drunk every weekend. :?

you know what i cant take? all those wanna-be "gangsta" people....(not to be racial... but... mainly the white ones..)... they use horrible grammar, improper language, have absolutely no respect for authority, and are overall meany-pies!! (woulda said something else.... starts with d... ends with -heads.....)

im sorry if i offended anybody, but i really gotta vent.....

True what stephanie said..

They are all acting like idiots, always doing 'cool' for there friends and DONT EVEN have some respect to other peoples..Poor guys/girls.. :cry:

Owyeah nearly forgot also got post of the Sin_will_win.. those wannabe gangster are SO ANNOYING.. acting to 'cool' :lol:

All the kids who live in my area are little..... well i can't describe them without bypassing the censor. The scary thing is they get worse with every year - the younger ones are getting more and more idiotic.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Heh. Most teenagers are REALLY arrogant. You won't find anyone more arrogant than a 13 or 14 year old, whether outwardly or not. I know that and I am still a teenager (though barely :P).

They will be teenager later.. well it could also start with the parents how they are acting at home..Those 10 year old children doesnt really care how they look like..(in my eyes) they are acting normal not acting 'cool' for they friends.. well there are always guys who do that 2 come in the group..

But i always say: Act normal and if they dont like you then they arent real friends..

and Im smarter then going out only to get drunk every weekend. :?

You go and play runescape :?

or you go read the forums :?

:mrgreen:

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

these threads are starting to really p me off... all this starts is people saying so much mad stuff, and it dosent help that people post saying "oh, in my area we do such and such". All it does is give us bad names!

And defending ourselves dosent work becouse no ones gonna belive 12-16 year olds...

How about i go start a thread about adults and get all the teens to come in and start saying how they are so bad...

I think these threads should be stoped...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Depends on the definition of teenage:

1. Going through puberty and having hormone unbalance like all teenagers

2. The ages between 13-19

IMO, you stop being a teenager and you're an adult (even though maybe not physically, but yes there are exceptions to that too) when you grow up mentally, i.e you start thinking realistically about life, your goals, your money situation, possible job, family, and you start respecting other people and having independent opinions.

By that definition it has nothing to do with age. I know that my theory could be right because I know many 13-15 year olds who are more mature mentally and have more respect than some 30+ year olds I've met. Then there are those who are 16 and act like 3 year olds, literally.

Teenagers are usually very vulnerable and they absorb other people's opinions. When you grow up you can listen to other people's opinions about something but still make your own decisions. If you can do this, good job. You belong to a (probably) minority percentage. A lot of teenagers don't care about anything, act tough, get drunk every week, get into trouble with the police, and they think this all is "cool".

It's only cool in their little pathetic world which has no logical structure but to act like jerks. Fortunately most people do grow up from this phase, and hey, not all teenagers act like jerks. :) There are some really nice ones too, if you talked to them online you wouldn't know if they were 12 or 20.

I still say "sir" or "ma'am". I am a young adult (19), and see that many of my peers are immature wads who I would trust with a twenty dollar bill.

However, I do work to help teens find religion, since they are the wave of the future.

Also, I like Bush's proposition to cut Social Security. Im paying tons of money for old people who werent responsible with thier own money to go fishing. On top of that, I am never going to see Social Security at thier current rate of spending because they will go bankrupt by the time I am 40.

Back on topic, I am studying to be a teacher, so I will work with teens a lot.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

There are some really nice ones too, if you talked to them online you wouldn't know if they were 12 or 20.

Even so, it is often possible to tell. These show their age through lack of life experience. And that's not me saying I have life experience.

Heh. Most teenagers are REALLY arrogant. You won't find anyone more arrogant than a 13 or 14 year old, whether outwardly or not. I know that and I am still a teenager (though barely :P).

Totally agree. I can remember how arrogant I was at age 13, and it's the same with most of the teenagers I know.

Perhaps the media to overstate it to some extent, but there's no denying the fact that alot of teenagers are horrible.

Lol, I always used to be the annoying pain in the [wagon] during lessons and all. I always had a big mouth, but still had good results so the teachers hated me roflol... But now I'm 21 and I've joined the army to get rid off my agression (just kidding) but euhm, I must say the teenagers here have become less innocent than I was. I'm only speaking about the situation here in Belgium, but there are some real gangsta wannabes wandering around in the streets. They start yelling stuff at me, but the moment I walk towards them they run off. But still, crazy that punks try to intimidate adults!

I think it has something to do with television... Not sure, but I used to watch The Simpsons and now all u see is tough guys like 50Cent waving with AK's and 100$ dollar bills. Jeeses, when I see pimps like him acting like they are the man. Makes me laugh, but a 14y old doesn't see it's all fake and cheap. So I personnaly blaim tv for it. My lil' brother doesn't swear in Dutch but in English and I'm not talking about the F- or S-words... :wink: Really long phrases I wouldn't even think about lol.

He doesn't get it from playing on his gamecube or from playing soccer with me...

:twisted: SOJ :twisted:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

I'm 13, but I'm not very arrogant. Pretty much isolated in my room cramming knowledge into my head. Teenagers have always been this way, it might not appear so. Think about, 20-30 years ago a wedgie was a 'boyish prank' now its first class assault. More media coverage too.

Although, I do think alot of teenagers are annoying as hell. Some of them are nice and knowledgable. Like someone said (Forget the name, sorry) some are mentally mature, some are not.

Everyone puts us into one group-Pot smoking, beer drinking, brainless, aggressive, perverts that only play video games and watch T.V. all day. And the worst part is that the people who think this are the adults that lead our lives. They just hear what happens on the news and never see what happens in our real lives. They are also the ones who do the things they think is so wrong in front of us. Dam hypocrites. If they want us to stop something they better stop themselves from doing it.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

I'm not gonna say that I'm the most mature respecting person, but I do have enough in my eyes. It's just hard to respect some around me who are adults. when they say things like..." You betta do dis righ now! " and "cuz i said so!"

I've made a conclusion that I don't have respect for people who aren't smarter than me or haven't earn my expect in any way other than being older.

Also I'm so tired of those who in the "real world" are low respected in their job, social life, etc. Taking power over teenagers because they can...if anyone knows what I mean.

Well thats my teenage rant. :|