Why Do you Play Runescape?

slickmovedud

Its fun, i love MMO's, its great for killing time, Talk to alot of random people maybe even find someone you know that you never knew played (found 4 people that way lol) and yeah. Its just for the fun i guess.

[spoiler=Stats]Decentcoffee.png

Goals Achieved-

99 Firemaking 31/08/07 - 99 Fletching 24/10/07 - 99 Cooking 22/12/08 -

99 Woodcutting 24/01/2010 - 99 Strength 24/05/2010 - 99 Magic 3/06/2010 -

99 Hunter 5/12/2010 - 99 Defence 29/12/2010 - 99 Hp 14/1/2011 -

99 Attack 18/1/2011 - 99 Agility 10/2/2011 - 99 Prayer 9/7/2011 -

99 Crafting 17/7/2011 - 99 Thieving 13/9/2011 - 99 Herblore 1/10/11.

keeps me off the streets as i live in an extremely rugh area where many people are in trouble with the law <.< and its relaxing,keeps my mind off things like school or it sometimes help with things like coming up with ideas for school projects.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I sometimes wonder too, I mean I don't play much, maybe 10 minutes a day. Since I'd rather han out with my friends at the mall, plus I have like tennis practice. Plus I have loads of homework. Yet ever two days I feel like I need to log on just for 10 minutes. I mean there really isn't a lot you do in the game really.

I mean sure Jagex is actually getting better and making different content that takes more than idle clicks to succed in. But really all there is fighting(which takes little skill) and its variations in Minigames which take more skill. Then ther are skills(many of which ae exactly the same, except with different animation). Oh and there are the skill minigames that require a bit more effort. Then there are quests and puzzles, the only things in the game that require you to stay aleart, and actually think!

Another fun activity is parties and justing hanging with your friends on runescape, but those are far between, since its way more fun to hang with your rl friends in real life.

I don't know why I don't play WoW since, there are litterally more different things to do. Fighting actually takes skill, and everything else takes more skill than there rs counterparts. So I don't understand why people say there are loads of things to do on rs, because there really isn't just the same things with differen't animations and names. Some skills like farming and hunter are different, which means jagex is getting better, and i'd I'll bet this game will be great in a year or two. Yet there are points where the game is fun, but its only after and ever growing amount of time.

So people stop making the excuse that there is loads to do, because there isn't. Actually I take that back there is loads to do, but very few different things.

it's fun and all and I need to take a break

4 presidential awards for academic + physical fitness

and lots of things to do, but they're sorta.. boring but most things are fun

6th degree black belt in karate.. and tae kwon do lol

played the saxophone, piano, guitar for 7 years

it's fun to take a break from all that real life stuff

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

To be Honest...

I play runescape to Skill, Clear my free time, help others, and enjoy my time with online friends. I'm just one of the many who just enjoy runescape for those good reasons. I've played runescape on several accounts in the past three years, but I've settled on two accounts now. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with younger players, or players who are new to runescape. Runescape is just a wonderful website I can always look back to!

\' Lil Ol' Ducky

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

For me, Runescape is very relaxing, at least for the most part. Just being able to do things as I wish without any restrictions is inherently fun in my mind. The feeling that I get when I complete a hard quest (finished Mourning's Ends Part 2 last week) or getting to a certain level is amazing. Plus, I get to talk to some of my friends while I play.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015